Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incel trait: you make degenerate normies act moral/wholesome and boring

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
In a nutshell acting degenerate is a form of SUBMISSION. Ie one is communicating that: "you are above me that I am willing to jester for you." Foids act degenerate/drink like fish/act like retards around chad ie they JESTERMAXX for chad. But then when you roll along suddenly they take off their slutty dress, put on a hijjab :D talk in boring-business like manner, claim to have never touched a drop of alcohol, and go to church every Sunday, rescuing puppies, and start learning French :D They don't want to be caught DEAD acting degenerate near you. (as I said if they acted degenerate around you it signals SUBMISSION) They would rather DIE than jester for you. This goes for male normies too. NOTICE they act all serious around you/ "oh no no i'm too busy to hangout uhhhh i'm muh busy" but then when they think you are gone they talk about how fucked up they got last night/fucked this and that person and MIRACULOUSLY have all this free time etc.

Very true, they don't want anything to do with us.

In a nutshell acting degenerate is a form of SUBMISSION. Ie one is communicating that: "you are above me that I am willing to jester for you." Foids act degenerate/drink like fish/act like retards around chad ie they JESTERMAXX for chad. But then when you roll along suddenly they take off their slutty dress, put on a hijjab :D talk in boring-business like manner, claim to have never touched a drop of alcohol, and go to church every Sunday, rescuing puppies, and start learning French :D They don't want to be caught DEAD acting degenerate near you. (as I said if they acted degenerate around you it signals SUBMISSION) They would rather DIE than jester for you. This goes for male normies too. NOTICE they act all serious around you/ "oh no no i'm too busy to hangout uhhhh i'm muh busy" but then when they think you are gone they talk about how fucked up they got last night/fucked this and that person and MIRACULOUSLY have all this free time etc.
i refuse to jester for normalfaggots.

They consciously or subconsciously adjusted their vocabulary near me because I was known as the articulate dude and they didn't want to be judged. So they acted serious in that way even though I didn't ask them to.

i refuse to jester for normalfaggots.
yes don't be a house nigger (legit in the antebellum south these people's job was to entertain white guests at plantation houses. fucking degrading! rather cut cotton instead!)

They consciously or subconsciously adjusted their vocabulary near me because I was known as the articulate dude and they didn't want to be judged. So they acted serious in that way even though I didn't ask them to.
for me they pretend to use big words to sound smarter than me its comical! (mostly a white person trait though spics/nigs don't really do that etc)

Yup, this guy gets it.

Very true and brutal. They put on a mask that reads "Who invited this guy".

yeah that’s pretty much how it is