Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The biggest mistake of my life - Never make friends as an incel

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life is trying to fit in with normies and befriend them. I was young, naive, and unknowing of the vicious and exploitative nature of normies.

When people say normies are evil on here, they aren't lying. I was subjected to a type of psychological terrorism for more than 4 years with my normie friends to the point of me genuinely losing my mind, getting breakdowns over the things they said and did, having sleepless nights over their gaslighting, and spending lots of money on people that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Trying to fit in with them while I clearly didn't belong made me an easy target for harassment and neglect. While I had to jestermaxx they could ignore me for days and sleep like a baby, only interacting with me when they think it's convenient. Making you feel insecure about your personality and likeability. Making you feel like you have done something wrong, and when you asked them why they were ignoring you for so long, then the gaslighting will commence.

"Oh mortis I was just busy"

"Oh mortis you are looking way too deep into this man"

These people will make you feel like nothing is going on and then take another jab at you, just to mess with you. Making you lose you mind over absolutely nothing. They act like a cat playing with a mouse until it dies of exhaustion. These people killed me trough emotional exhaustion. Constantly blaming me for obvious wrongs they did. Constantly attacking me when I just tried to help.

Making you think they care but never actually doing something to help you. Never inviting you to their meet ups, never making you feel included, playing with your feelings saying one thing to you but doing the complete opposite thing afterwards. And to think that I was putting out for these people after all the emotional abuse and neglect is insane. Giving them lavish gifts that went well into the hunderd euro as a 16 year old boy with no job and a small allowance. Trying to make them like me more with small gestures showing them how much I care, but it all got thrown in the wind.

When push came to shove I was always the first to be thrown under the bus, I was always the first to be dropped and left out despite me putting in a thousand fold more effort than them in the relationship. They never think about what you actually were doing for them or how much you cared about them, it's all about how you look even in friendships. Eventually they dropped me like trash, after years of interacting putting out physical, emotionally, and financially, I got thrown in the trash like something brown they found on their shoe.

Having normie friends is not worth it. These people do not give a fuck about you. They wil hurt you in the most gruesome way and sleep like a baby afterwards while you are tossing and turning in your bed, wondering were it went wrong.

Having "friends" destroyed me.

Last edited:
Jestermaxxing, being the third wheel is meaningless.

Friendships are only worth while when you're on the same footing.

Probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life is trying to fit in with normies and befriend them. I was young, naive, and unknowing of the vicious and exploitative nature of normies.

When people say normies are evil on here, they aren't lying. I was subjected to a type of psychological terrorism for more than 4 years with my normie friends to the point of me genuinely losing my mind, getting breakdowns over the things they said and did, having sleepless nights over their gaslighting, and spending lots of money on people that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Trying to fit in with them while I clearly didn't belong made me an easy target for harassment and neglect. While I had to jestermaxx they could ignore me for days and sleep like a baby, only interacting with me when they think it's convenient. Making you feel insecure about your personality and likeability. Making you feel like you have done something wrong, and when you asked them why they were ignoring you for so long, then the gaslighting will commence.

"Oh mortis I was just busy"

"Oh mortis you are looking way too deep into this man"

These people will make you feel like nothing is going on and then take another jab at you, just to mess with you. Making you lose you mind over absolutely nothing. They act like a cat playing with a mouse until it dies of exhaustion. These people killed me trough emotional exhaustion. Constantly blaming me for obvious wrongs they did. Constantly attacking me when I just tried to help.

Making you think they care but never actually doing something to help you. Never inviting you to their meet ups, never making you feel included, playing with your feelings saying one thing to you but doing the complete opposite thing afterwards. And to think that I was putting out for these people after all the emotional abuse and neglect is insane. Giving them lavish gifts that went well into the hunderd euro as a 16 year old boy with no job and a small allowance. Trying to make them like me more with small gestures showing them how much I care, but it all got thrown in the wind.

When push came to shove I was always the first to be thrown under the bus, I was always the first to be dropped and left out despite me putting in a thousand fold more effort than them in the relationship. They never think about what you actually were doing for them or how much you cared about them, it's all about how you look even in friendships. Eventually they dropped me like trash, after years of interacting putting out physical, emotionally, and financially, I got thrown in the trash like something brown they found on their shoe.

Having normie friends is not worth it. These people do not give a fuck about you. They wil hurt you in the most gruesome way and sleep like a baby afterwards while you are tossing and turning in your bed, wondering were it went wrong.

Having "friends" destroyed me.
yeah i only had like 3 "friends" and it was just exploitation of the local nigger (me).
One of them straight up told me he hates me. Like he said when he saw me for first time, he thought please dont let me be in a class with him.
The last one told everyone stories about me, would bully me, kick me in balls, punch me, throw my shit out the window
and my parents knew the entire time but didnt give a shit.

My mom told me last year she knew the entire time, lmao.
Out of the 1000s of students in the school I went to (it was a complex of schools next to each other, 3-4 schools in total), I was the most fucked up person by far. Only the most subhuman mutants would even let me stand next to them, and even in that group I was the lowest status one.

Its not worth it.
Oh, you mention financially, yeah they would also make me give them money and not give it back, shit like that.
With autism you are socially naive and dont see through manipulation.

Bluepill is like poison. I was gaslit into believing relationship with normiefags meant something and that they were worthwhile but it didn't mean shit in the end. I am completely friendless after all the effort I put in. I don't get a single call or anything. They don't care if I even exist. I only jestermaxxed to feel included and not to die from loneliness. It was such a shitty experience that I just want to forget about it.

I just don't why normies have to be so cruel? These people live like kings compared to me, why can't they extend a hand to someone that is down? I understand it when it comes to foids but why are normie men like this? Is it all a status game?

I am completely friendless after all the effort I put in. I don't get a single call or anything. They don't care if I even exist. I only jestermaxxed to feel included and not to die from loneliness. It was such a shitty experience that I just want to forget about it.
Exactly what happend to me. I feel you brother. I just want to forget about it too.

Exactly what happend to me. I feel you brother. I just want to forget about it too.
The problem is you can't even forget about it because of the embarrassment. I did for so long it's going to be rent free in my head and I assume same for you. No drugs or 'therapy' can help with this shit.

The problem is you can't even forget about it because of the embarrassment. I did for so long it's going to be rent free in my head and I assume same for you. No drugs or 'therapy' can help with this shit.
It has inflicted irreversible cognitive harm to me. I will never trust people again. Fuck this shit.

Jestermaxxing is so cucked. I really would rather be confrontational second I get disrespected I plan on acting this way but even that’s genetic JFL. I really wish I had some violent genetics and have used them to my ability

It has inflicted irreversible cognitive harm to me. I will never trust people again. Fuck this shit.
Same. Anytime a person wants to talk with me I keep thinking to myself that this person will want to fuck me over in some way. Normies sees us as easy prey which can exploited. Never falling for it.

Jestermaxxing is so cucked. I really would rather be confrontational second I get disrespected I plan on acting this way but even that’s genetic JFL. I really wish I had some violent genetics and have used them to my ability
It's all genes...

yeah i only had like 3 "friends" and it was just exploitation of the local nigger (me).
One of them straight up told me he hates me. Like he said when he saw me for first time, he thought please dont let me be in a class with him.
The last one told everyone stories about me, would bully me, kick me in balls, punch me, throw my shit out the window
and my parents knew the entire time but didnt give a shit.

My mom told me last year she knew the entire time, lmao.
Out of the 1000s of students in the school I went to (it was a complex of schools next to each other, 3-4 schools in total), I was the most fucked up person by far. Only the most subhuman mutants would even let me stand next to them, and even in that group I was the lowest status one.

Its not worth it.
Oh, you mention financially, yeah they would also make me give them money and not give it back, shit like that.
One of the more neurotypical users here should make a Soft Incel Underbelly channel for actual incels to share their experiences.

I always say friendship is cope.

This has been my experience as well, normies are functionally retarded and will inadvertently ruin your life, outside of online friends it's not even worth it. I have to walk on eggshells with every normie I meet, especially past or present "friends" irl.

Yeah I tried that a couple of times

never worked out

Bluepill is like poison. I was gaslit into believing relationship with normiefags meant something and that they were worthwhile but it didn't mean shit in the end. I am completely friendless after all the effort I put in. I don't get a single call or anything. They don't care if I even exist. I only jestermaxxed to feel included and not to die from loneliness. It was such a shitty experience that I just want to forget about it.
What is jestermaxxed? Also yes I gave up the concept of friends a long time ago I live completely alone with the exception of talking to people online