Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait; You only support Russia because the normies don't

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
[UWSL]Слава России :feelsLSD:[/UWSL]

I am neutral towards it. I’m not in support of Putins action bc it’s forcing ALL Ukrainian men to get draft cucked rn.

But I’m not inherently against it either. “Muh support Ukraine”. What about Palestine nigga. Honk Kong? North Korea? Saudi Arabia?

Those don’t matter tho, old and boring. Not trendy enough

yes, If it makes the normies mad it's good :yes:

Something like this, yes.

I like Ukraine, but I'd rather see Russia control it than the NATO.

I like Ukraine, but I'd rather see Russia control it than the NATO.
Same thing. Normans love their NATO, and their Security Councils, and their bunny rabbit NGOs

Yes, true. And I've never seen Putin as the bad guy.

not really, i remember 2014

retardcel trait: you are a contrarian instead of using your brain

i hate putin and ukrain leaders i hate all however people like us suffer

Yes, true. And I've never seen Putin as the bad guy.
When you consider the type of "sins" and terrible behavior people all around are doing on an almost daily basis, he's not that bad, nope.

Last edited:
I am neutral towards it. I’m not in support of Putins action bc it’s forcing ALL Ukrainian men to get draft cucked rn.

But I’m not inherently against it either. “Muh support Ukraine”. What about Palestine nigga. Honk Kong? North Korea? Saudi Arabia?

Those don’t matter tho, old and boring. Not trendy enough
Yeah this is just further proof that people in general are virtue signal NPCs with no critical thinking whatsoever

Russia is more of a cuck anti incel nation than Ukraine. normies don't really care about anything, they're just virtue signalling

Russia is more of a cuck anti incel nation than Ukraine
How so?
Ukraine is westernizing aka degenerating in high speed, while Russia at least promotes traditional values/structures.

We do have to admit that shelling and killing civilian non-combats is a reprehensible act, but in this world, I guess it has come to that. The side effects are bad for everyone.

Last edited:
Russia is more of a cuck anti incel nation than Ukraine. normies don't really care about anything, they're just virtue signallinging.
I don't think so. Especially since a pro-western atmosphere has been building in Ukraine for a long time now. And the people whose opinions get put into action over seas are usually mega cucked liberals or Progressives. I think the traditional values still present in some non-westsrn countries make them slightly less cucked by women. Not by much, but it does nonetheless. The Pro-Putin Russians are probably less likely to be simultaneously woke & cucked.

Anything that pisses off the globohomo is at least a decent thing in my book. However I don't really like Russia that much either tbh but it's better then the Jewish hellscape that is the west.

Last edited:
We do have to admit that shelling and killing civilian non-combats is a reprehensible act, but in this world, I guess it just come to that. The side effects are bad for everyone.
Don‘t really care for normies tbh.
To quote JokER: “If it was me dying by the sidewalk you’d walk over me” :society:

Ukraine is westernizing aka degenerating in high speed, while Russia at least promotes traditional values/structures.
Yes. And Ukraine is the world's hub of shady arms trafficking. And Ukraine is even more of a gangster nation as Russia (Odessa is the Palermo of the Russian sphere) And Zelensky was put in power by an oligarch (Ihor Kolomoisky) that everyone was calling by the worst names even a few years ago, etc.

Don‘t really care for normies tbh.
To quote JokER: “If it was me dying by the sidewalk you’d walk over me” :society:
Well ..

I don't think Joker was right, not completely. Yes many people might walk over us, but some wouldn't. Besides, I'm sure many of the people who died were also pathetic, maybe even Incel, or just destitute anyway. So there is no reason to have agnst against them.

I support Russia because I want to see America and the globohomo regime defeated and embrassed internationally

Well ..

I don't think Joker was right, not completely. Yes many people might walk over us, but some wouldn't. Besides, I'm sure many of the people who died were also pathetic, maybe even Incel, or just destitute anyway. So there is no reason to have agnst against them.
If you’re KHHV past 20 and don’t want to watch the world burn, wtf are you doing :feelsdevil:

If you’re KHHV past 20 and don’t want to watch the world burn, wtf are you doing :feelsdevil:
Yeah. I'm not. And I don't want to watch the world burn. Even if I was, I still don't think I would want to watch the world burn. I'm not satisfied with the world at all, and it's tempting to entertain the idea, but still.

Yeah. I'm not. And I don't want to watch the world burn. Even if I was, I still don't think I would want to watch the world burn.
So what are you? :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back