Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You rot alone on St. Patrick’s Day

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Normgroids go out, and get drunk, and have fun. You don’t get invited out, because your genetics are unwanted, thus foids find you repulsive.

Is it today?

Not a thing where i live

The entire point of St. Patrick’s Day is to get drunk, and have fun - yet, we are kissless virgins. :feelsrope:

Where I live, Saint Patrick's Day is just an excuse for people to get drunk. I might just do the same because I have to cope somehow. This will be the first Saint Patrick's Day that I'm old enough to drink.

Where I live, Saint Patrick's Day is just an excuse for people to get drunk. I might just do the same because I have to cope somehow. This will be the first Saint Patrick's Day that I'm old enough to drink.
Cool. It’s all downhill from hERe.

I was the ugly incel virgin who was asked by his boss to come work on Friday afternoon while normies take the day off and get drunk, have fun, and get laid. :feelshaha: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/YYFO5qPpM_I

I was the ugly incel virgin who was asked by his boss to come work on Friday afternoon while normies take the day off and get drunk, have fun, and get laid. :feelshaha: :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/YYFO5qPpM_I

I have to work on Sunday also, the motherfucker (my boss) told me that I couldn’t work on Saturday - because they didn’t want to pay me overtime! :feelshaha::soy::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::soy::no::no:

Normgroids go out, and get drunk, and have fun. You don’t get invited out, because your genetics are unwanted, thus foids find you repulsive.
Water is wet