Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: You buy Day Rover bus tickets and just ride around to random places all day

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★
Being incel, NEET etc. I have nothing to do and just spend all day, every day alone. So why not get a Day Rover bus ticket. Busses run about 6am to 11pm where I live. You can just ride around listening to podcasts on your headphones and looking at the scenery. Get off somewhere and walk around, go to a cafe. Go to the library. Walk in the park. Feed the ducks. At least you are out of the house and there are people around, even if no one talks to you. In fact if you get benefits for mental illness maybe you can get discount or free bus travel. You can pretend to be a tourist, or on a day off from work, or you work nights.

hDpgBOJ9rtE_1KL04WJnR-kaT-DCuYT1zf3HeXeb1Ds.png

(Yes, I know this is a train.)

Yep-- I do solitary exploring quite often, and bring audio entertainment with me, same yea

i wish public transportation was that developed in my country