Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You stay alive to see what happens next

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
The world changed fucking dramatically in the last 20 years

I don't want to miss the next episode in the clownshow :feelsPop:

Nothing ever happens

That's one of the reasons tbh.

What if, after a nuclear war with Putler, you managed to gather resources by survivalistmaxxing and that, while you go out for hunting, you eventually cross the road of a 22 years old female, alone, almost naked, craving for food and protection ?

Back in my day we used cash

What if, after a nuclear war with Putler, you managed to gather resources by survivalistmaxxing and that, while you go out for hunting, you eventually cross the road of a 22 years old female, alone, almost naked, craving for food and protection ?
But wait! you forgot about muh strong independant bullshit.

leave her for dead

Tell the bitch to go away. Nobody is touching my food.

Tell the bitch to go away. Nobody is touching my food.

"Please, I have no where to go"

She'd say.

Her supplicating gaze would meet yours. You'd feel many things in that instant, and anger wouldn't be one of them, I guarantee.

Lmao. Not into grannymaxxing I suppose ?

PS: I originally wanted to write 17 but I was afraid to create some sort of reputation for myself due to repeatedly involving minors in my posts.

I bet she'd rather die than be seen next to/relying on an incel. Especially after spending her whole life getting run through by chads

Besides, there would be thousands of chads survivalmaxxing just like you. She would have crossed paths with one of them by this point

Tbh having hobbies that you enjoy can keep you away from roping.

You wanna wait another 20 years to see that nothing changes for you?

The only reason im still alive is my survival instinct

"Please, I have no where to go"

She'd say.

Her supplicating gaze would meet yours. You'd feel many things in that instant, and anger wouldn't be one of them, I guarantee.
She could be a fucking murderer. I'm not letting some random bitch stay in my living space.

She could be a fucking murderer. I'm not letting some random bitch stay in my living space.
Just think about it: What woman is completely alone? None. Her thug bf is always nearby.

It could be her scheme: Winning the trust of gullible retards, then slit their throat and steal his valuables.

You guys are way too trusting. Also having a bitch around makes you a huge target. Surviving alone is infinitely easier.

Not really.
Just for my racing games YES.

Pretty much, a lot of intEResting things to see.