Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you support russia out of spite

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
I honestly don't give a fuck. let the slavs kill eachother (payback for what they did to germany in WWII). But if I had to pick a side I think russia is being based! I heard that putin is a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan whose mongol army conquered the ukraine. Its just history repeating itself

ngl, I'm not supporting neither sides, I just enjoy da war ngl, I hope it will end soon tho, ion want to get drafted

I'm more like the "watching the world burn" type. I love watching retards trying to catch up with inflation with all these price surges like Gas, Oil, Wheat, Electricity, Heating and more. The cyber pandemic is going to really hurt the normies soon, just today Discord, Spotify and more sites were down.

I absolutely don't give a fuck who win i really just hope that they blowup that nuclear power plant (in escape from tarkov) that would be amazing :feelsokman: