Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are men in the West really so testicleless that a lesbian is tougher than them?

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
Summer interview with the party leader of the right-wing party "Alternative for Germany", Alice Weidel (Alice Weidel is a lesbian. She has said this in several interviews. But these will not be discussed further here.), on September 10, 2023. The party is currently the favorite in the next election in 2025. According to official surveys, the party already has more votes than the governing party and is the strongest opposition party. Alice Weidel will probably be the next chancellor. She also speaks Chinese fluently and was an advisor to the Chinese State Bank in the West for several years. China and Russia will have great interest in her becoming Chancellor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WkZLcdfSQ

At 2 minutes and 53 seconds into the video, she is asked what she thought of her party colleague's visit to the Russian Embassy reception on May 8th.

Here is the wording:

Interviewer:
"In May, on the day of the German surrender, we see co-chairman Tino Crupallah as a guest at the Russian embassy. You were not there. Why not?"

Weidel:
"It's all symbolism. It was important for Crupalla to attend this reception. But I decided not to take part for political reasons. Celebrating the defeat of the own country, together with a former occupying power, also against the background of my father's history of expulsion, is something I will not take part in."
You're probably wondering what the thrill is, but such a statement, that May 8th was not a day of liberation but a defeat and no reason to celebrate, has never been made by any high-ranking politician in the history of the Federal Republic of Germany since 1949. Of course there was a direct shitstorm in social media.

anyway...
As the conversation continued regarding Russia, Weidel noted that it must be in Germany's interest to include Russia as a partner in a European security architecture. The party is also very well-disposed toward Russia and Putin and is calling for the terrorist attack on Northstream 2 to be investigated and the pipeline to be put back into operation. Incidentally, the end of all sanctions against Russia and the end of support for Ukraine. Furthermore, the end of immigration to Germany. She calls for border controls, abolition of LGBTQ and global warming propaganda, etc.

Everything is very based. And this despite the fact that the party leader is a lesbian. Perhaps she is more of a man than the men in the West. Or the men in the West are just fagot. This party leader is currently the only one in the West who really attacks all relevant questions in complete contrast to the mainstream. And the special thing is that she actually has a chance of becoming the next head of government in what is probably the most important country in the EU. Furthermore, she sees the USA as Germany's main opponent.

What do you say to that?

Last edited:
The only thing the party doesn't discuss is the holocaust. But it is very likely that this will also be viewed somewhat differently after the government takes over. A lot will change in Germany in 2025. At the moment we are the most left-wing shithole there is on this planet. That's going to change. You will think about emigrating to Germany in 2 years.

Addendum: From a German perspective, European security architecture with Russia means an alliance with Russia. And that is nothing new in German history. The Reich Chancellor Otto von Bismarck had already forged a close alliance with Russia against the West, and especially against Poland. We Germans follow a good tradition.

Last edited:
Completely overblown. Way too good to be true.
You vastly underestimate the situation in Germany. Not a day goes by without immigrants committing gang rape or a crime including murder. There are new reports every day. And every day our government comes up with new absurd ideas to destroy the economy. The planned heating law alone would cost over 2 trillion. The party's election victory is inevitable.

Based on your audio file... Here is a party man in the state of Brandenburg mocking the gender language in parliament as he welcomes every conceivable gender illusion. The President of Parliament admonishes him but points out that he hasn't even finished greeting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wp_YOOv3QQ

When he was finished, he said dryly "the AfD faction (Alternative for Germany) rejected your application!"
The application was related to an LGBTQ topic

This has been making an impression on the people for years and is now legendary

Chancellorship in 2025 is still unrealistic, especially with Sarah Wagenknecht's new party which will divide the opposition. Best we can hope for for now is an AfD minister in Saxony or Thuringia.
Wagenknecht failed with the people at the latest when she said in an interview that her party foundation served to fight against the AfD. Anyone who has noticed this will even more likely vote for the AfD because they have seen through Wagenknecht. But even with that, the Wagenknecht party can't get over 5%. Even with Wagenknecht, the Left Party (Die Linke) only got just over 5%. (5% is necessary to get into parliament) Most of what Wagenkencht says is 1 to 1 in the AfD area. So why should people who voted for the AfD now vote for a Wagenknecht party? Their voters can only be left-wingers who wouldn't vote for the AfD anyway. Overall, this weakens the other parties, which increases the value of the votes for the AfD.

All the soy and estrogen has destroyed men.

It's a serious threat. My own mom said she would vote for Wagenknecht's party instead of the AfD.

View: https://youtu.be/JYdGNqlSN60?si=6v42q4ErgY0ahycS

That will change when things get even hotter in the country. Anyone who is as disabled as your mother, please forgive me for this harsh tone, he wouldn't vote for the AfD anyway, he also thinks Wagenknecht was a Nazi. You can tick off this filth of a constituency anyway. These people are brainfucked by the jewish Spiegel press and the state TV.

But that doesn't matter. The election in Germany is decided by the workers and entrepreneurs and the AfD has them in its circle of fans, don't worry. The AfD actually has many more workers and entrepreneurs as voters than the liberals and communists.

Last edited:
Because she is stupid and is still afraid of the Nazi club. With the communist Wagenknecht, she believed she would be viewed less as a Nazi. The AfD can do without such people and it would be good if there was a purge in this regard. Real Nazis like me are smarter. The AfD is too soft for us, but we still vote for it. Because once they have power, many leaders there will be tempted to shit on the Nazi status and do things that they, as closeted Nazis, have always wanted to do. And this gives us Nazis the opportunity to take over this party. Because people who plan to do such things need loyal comrades who will implement it. That's why we Nazis vote for this party. But no worry. Your mother will also vote for AfD. At least when she realizes that Wagenknecht is going to be a complete flop. With her, the Left Party barely had 5%. This woman won't have much more on her own. People are more likely to choose the original. Except for the fags who don't dare to stand with the AfD anyway.

I'm so tired of seeing toilet politicians no such thing as a right wing toilet we see that in Italy with Giorgia Meloni highest immigrant rates and pushes for war with Russia.

Right wing in krautland is pretty strong. Most of the gay tranny shit comes from the big cities but what ppl dont realize is that most of us germans live in the countryside and are very conservative. I predict that history will repeat myself, if you get my drift :feelsEhh:
The cities are completely infested with foreigners and could actually be attacked with poison gas if I had my way. In fact, we would lose the real top 10% of our german population. However, the opponent has 90% losses

Last edited:
Right wing in krautland is pretty strong. Most of the gay tranny shit comes from the big cities but what ppl dont realize is that most of us germans live in the countryside and are very conservative. I predict that history will repeat myself, if you get my drift :feelsEhh:
would prefer chloroethyl sulfide (WW1 Mustard gas / Gelbkreuz) and use it in winter, on New Year's Eve, because it condenses on clothing and at room temperature will cause severe burns to the soft tissues and respiratory tract, resulting in certain death.

Of course this would also affect a few Germans but with numbers like in Berlin and Frankfurt where 60% are foreigners it will be an appropriate means of combat.

the big cities are shite anyway, wouldnt be much of a loss :feelsjuice:

though hopefully they spare augustiner and other bayern brauerai :shhh:
Actually, you can completely forget about city dwellers. Especially from our incel standpoint, there can be no mercy. The people who are still reasonably clean are either Chads who see a new government in Germany as a career springboard or effeminate feminists who think everything that's going on is great. Both categories can gas.
So screw it and get out the yellow cross /Mustard / Gelbkreuz) gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloroethyl sulfide
Vapor pressure: 8,7 Pa = 20 °C = 68°F
Even the warmest New Year's Eve turns celebrating in a closed room into a death row after banging outdoors

Last edited:
Most of the gay tranny shit comes from the big cities but what ppl dont realize is that most of us germans live in the countryside and are very conservative.

Men actually do the hard work.

Actually, you can completely forget about city dwellers. Especially from our incel standpoint, there can be no mercy. The people who are still reasonably clean are either Chads who see a new government in Germany as a career springboard or effeminate feminists who think everything that's going on is great. Both categories can gas.
So screw it and get out the yellow cross /Mustard / Gelbkreuz) gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloroethyl sulfide
Vapor pressure: 8,7 Pa = 20 °C = 68°F
Even the warmest New Year's Eve turns celebrating in a closed room into a death row after banging outdoors