Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You turn on "mirror face camera" on camera settings

Pac17notaliar

Pac17notaliar

Recruit
★★
When looking in the mirror, you look like you can mog normies, but when you take a selfie without mirroring the face camera, a low tier normalfag would easily turbomog your asymmetrical lopsided face. You can look at the mirror without any disgust, but looking at your driver's license puts you in a depressed mood. Anybody else feels this way?

I look ugly in every angle and in every reflection, there's never a moment where I look good.

I made it a rule to not use the camera no matter how much I want to. I only use the mirror for a minute to fix my hair and thats it

incel trait: you're ugly

I made it a rule to not use the camera no matter how much I want to. I only use the mirror for a minute to fix my hair and thats it
sometimes i go days without looking at the mirror if i feel that way too

When looking in the mirror, you look like you can mog normies, but when you take a selfie without mirroring the face camera, a low tier normalfag would easily turbomog your asymmetrical lopsided face. You can look at the mirror without any disgust, but looking at your driver's license puts you in a depressed mood. Anybody else feels this way?
I can't relate, I have no driver's license.