Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Your life has no purpose

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Inceldom is a scourge that rots all that it touches; whether that be dreams, ideals, hope for the future... Everything is affected by the way others perceive us and how others perceive us is etched into our bones and our skin and our mind through immutable genetics and the epigenetic signals propped up in the womb. I often find myself pondering the meaning of life only for it to turn up blank.

Love is an ideal that only the attractive can pursue. Fame and wealth are dictated by your neurotypical prowess and your height and face... being in the right place at the right time, sure, but you also have to have the right face for the right people. Art - well, most of us aren't savants, and that ship sailed long ago. Most if not all intellectual and creative pursuits have been overshadowed by the ominous *tick, tick* of the doomsday clock we call Artificial Intelligence.

What is there left? NEETing, rotting, being proud of your career, that's gone. It's all gone. What actually is there to look forward to anymore, because I'm genuinely drawing a blank. It's all blanks and there's nothing left but convenient delusions. The only thing I look forward to now is the time when we can all immerse ourselves in virtual worlds that aren't this one.

What actually is there to look forward to anymore, because I'm genuinely drawing a blank.
im just waiting to die personally, cant really do anything useful with my life even if i wanted to anyway

Vidya man. Its everything.
..and focus on modding some game!