Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You walk really slow or really fast

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
But never at the pace of normies. I walk very slowly.

I run

Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

Shit man, that's true. I walk pretty fast and been told that I walk fast as well lol.

I walk fast but the reason I do is to expound more energy so I lose more weight

the virgin walk is fast

really slow = depression
very fast = anxiety

it hits home so bad. i walk really really slow sometimes because i dont wanna go home and rot again. when im angry and full of ER type anger i walk fast.

I walk slow as snail.

Some girls were making fun of how somebody was walking in the hallway for about a minute behind me yesterday. I cant help but think that they were talking about me even though I was walking at their pace and didn't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary. They were just being so mean though, regardless of if someone was walking strangely or not.

Some girls were making fun of how somebody was walking in the hallway for about a minute behind me yesterday. I cant help but think that they were talking about me even though I was walking at their pace and didn't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary. They were just being so mean though, regardless of if someone was walking strangely or not.
Punch their faces and destroy them

I really wanted to.
Dont be a beta male. Destroy them. I know you won't anyways because you're too insecure despite being physically superior to every female on the planet but you're a little bitch. Hit the gym and mma and FUCK THEM

Dont be a beta male. Destroy them. I know you won't anyways because you're too insecure despite being physically superior to every female on the planet but you're a little bitch. Hit the gym and mma and FUCK THEM
Nope, I try not to fall for alphabet bait.

I walk fast cause walking is boring. So I'd rather get it over and done with tbh.