Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You watched Jordan Peterson videos religiously.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you did as much I have done, it proves that you almost had zero father figures in your life and require a pseudo-intellectual internet figure to fill that role. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Nah I don't watch him, he just gets paid to sound smart to other people who like to think they're smart.

He says some good things IMO. And he has the knowledge/background to *see* the incel crisis and does see it but he doesn't want the leftie media establishment to treat him as even more radioactive. LOL I saw a vid where he seemed to use lots of self-control to not admit to agreeing with Alexander Solzhenitsyn views on the Jews :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Go clean your room bitch

If you did as much I have done, it proves that you almost had zero father figures in your life and require a pseudo-intellectual internet figure to fill that role. :blackpill:
View attachment 554870
View attachment 554870
Jordan Peterson is blackpilled af. It's just he he needs to lie to the normies so he Dosent get cancelled. But believe me,before he was famous. He was Blackpilled! But as you know copium sells

JFL at that popularity maxing cuck. :feelskek:

View attachment 554870

Jordan Peterson is an absolute scum bucket who blames incels for their own misfortune and relishes in their suffering. His hypocritical and paradoxical rants have left many poor in-denial incels even more sad and confused than before.

Not really. His followers have usually been low and mid-tier normies.

Jordan Peterson is blackpilled af. It's just he he needs to lie to the normies so he Dosent get cancelled.
Pretty much like Seth McFarlane

Last edited:
never. Hes a globalist jewish shill who under the guise of mens health is really just trying to erase the western identity

If you did as much I have done, it proves that you almost had zero father figures in your life and require a pseudo-intellectual internet figure to fill that role
You know that he's a hack but you still watch him? Brutal :lul:

Jordan peterson is a cuck

I got betrayed so fucking hard lol my own fucking hero turns out to be just another retarded cuck who panders to the normies, it actually hurts me when i thought i was already numb to this kind of shit:feelskek:

He just talks in circles and says nothing but he has an intelligent sounding accent.
Brutal voicepill

He just talks in circles and says nothing but he has an intelligent sounding accent.
Brutal voicepill
Niqqa sound like no pussy Kermit what are you talking about? :feelskek:

watch mike dillahunty instead

im not going to listen to a man who cant raise his own daughter right

View attachment 554870
I used to when i was like 16, now i know most of that stuff isnt directly applicable to an incel

Jordan Peterson was one of the biggest letdowns. I used to like his videos 4 years ago when I was 18 because I thought he was cutting-edge but in retrospect he was never saying anything novel. The best thing he ever said imo was something along the lines of: "It takes about 10 years of bitterness and greivance for someone to commit suicide" and I thought he nailed it on that. So many normies think suicide for men is an impulsive, short-term act when its the opposite.