Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you were in the top set at school

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I mean that's what they call it here in England but basically you were stuck with a bunch of nerds because of your goddamn high IQ. Most Chads were not in your set and most Chads did not care. I'd happily forget all I know about science and shit to fuck a prime foid.

Trucel trait : you were shit in school,especially at sports

Trucel trait : you were shit in school,especially at sports
basic incel: at least is smart and hangs out with his nerd friends

trucels like us: aren't good at anything and forever alone

Yes, though I never spoke to any classmates. I can tell you much about the Blockland, ROBLOX scripting communities, however.

I don't doubt it my friend.

Academia:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

View attachment 681437
View attachment 681438

Based. So smart you didn't need to attend classes anymore. How did you get away with that?

Yes, but I at least I might be able to moneymaxx now

Stopped school at 12 for online class because of my mental illness :feelsaww:

you were stuck with a bunch of nerds
I wish, even nerds were ignoring me. In entire secondary school and 2 years of high school (of 3), only in last class something was improved, but now I graduated HS and I'm alone again at college

Dis why u inkel

I have Brazilian ancestry also. Please visit my thread later:

Seat

@Incelius Savage :feelsUgh:

Very low emotional intelligence eh?

I was mainly a B student.

that is not an incel trait and this is a brag thread

Nope. Most of my friends are high iq nerds yes but I do awful compared to them. Mediocre grades, mediocre iq, mediocre everything. I only have 2 or 3 nerdy friends with worse grades than me but 1 of them has a better SAT. Truly over.

Nope. Most of my friends are high iq nerds yes but I do awful compared to them. Mediocre grades, mediocre iq, mediocre everything. I only have 2 or 3 nerdy friends with worse grades than me but 1 of them has a better SAT. Truly over.

Try a nootropic.

Try a nootropic.
I will but how do you get a nootropic. I heard something saying that nicotine from cigars not only is a aromatase inhibitor but also increases iq.

I will but how do you get a nootropic. I heard something saying that nicotine from cigars not only is a aromatase inhibitor and also increases iq.

Use Google and find a vendor online.