Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You willfully turn sexual fantasies violent

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I catch myself turning sexual fantasies violent. Instead of imagining myself making love to a girl, I willfully change the scenario into me beating her up. There is nothing sexual about the situation anymore, just me pulping her face. :feelsLSD:

I think the reason I do this is because the later scenario gives me a sense of control over the situation whereas in the former, I am the one depended on a womans whims.

Also, sexual fantasies just make me sad (for obvious reasons) but violent ones serve to at least give me a sense of dominance, which is a good feeling.

Thoughts?

“Incel trait:Breathing” type of post

Truecel trait.

I WANT TO RAPE THOSE FUCKING WHORES WHO CAN'T SEE BEYOND PHYSICAL APPEARANCE TO MY SPECTACULAR PERSONALITY :feelsree:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: (in minecraft)