Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your browse incel sites on work computer and WiFi

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You don’t give a fuck because you are based enough to do it.

I'm so based I have it open at my Job with the FBI rn :what:

i used to do that (at school) on my old account. honestly i just didn't give a fuck because i never made any threats or shit like that on there. what are they gonna do, send me to the mental hospital because i said foids have stinky holes?

i used to do that (at school) on my old account. honestly i just didn't give a fuck because i never made any threats or shit like that on there. what are they gonna do, send me to the mental hospital because i said foids have stinky holes?
Based to do in all places

Can relate.
I use either my parents' wifi or my uni campus wifi depending on where I am

lets hope you have a bosscel

Conservative work culture

I am browsing this site on my phone while waiting for my work partner to clean the grease trap so we can use the dishwashing machine right now. None of that FastBanana shit either.

I am browsing this site on my phone while waiting for my work partner to clean the grease trap so we can use the dishwashing machine right now. None of that FastBanana shit either.
Based to browse incel sites at work

I browse incel websites at work on my personal phone. No way am I using the company Wi-Fi, they are extra soy with feminism and tranny shit

Based to browse incel sites at work
I do it whenever and wherever I feel like. I don't understand people who are afraid to browse Incel sites in different places.

I do it whenever and wherever I feel like. I don't understand people who are afraid to browse Incel sites in different places.
All incels should be publicly browsing incel sites constantly.

You don’t give a fuck because you are based enough to do it.
i used to play saint hamudi in class all the time on speaker

a foid ended up trying to debate me over it lol

I'm so based I have it open at my Job with the FBI rn :what:
So the rumors about this site being a honeypot are real :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

shit i never do that. there is always one guy at companies monitoring has anyone entered the incel websites.