Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Your hair is graying early due to stress/genetics

Are you experiencing premature graying of hair?

• Total voters
Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
I know these kinda threads are overdone and cringe shit but I'm still curious how many of you are experiencing this :feelsohgod:

Can't relate. How old are you?

Not me I'm youthful and exuberant:fuk:

I knew a Chadlite who had gray hair at 21.

Lol i’ve had grey hairs since i was like 10 :fuk:

Combine that with Norwood 3 thinning and you've got the recipe for a subhuman. :feelsrope:

Truecel trait:you barely have any hair left on your head

Can't relate. How old are you?
19. Sometimes my relatives pluck out numerous white strands out of my otherwise jet black hair :feelsbadman:

Once I encountered group of females at work and one of them called me white-haired even if I'm 30+.

I WISH I had white hair. It's better than no hair.

I'm neet and have been most of my adult life so very low stress

Being an incel has caused me a lot of stress inside over the years.

Im the only incel in my whole family. And the only one who started visibly graying early too. Although i know i have not got good genetics in general, i actually do not think genes were the main factor in my case. All other men in my family under 50 still have full heads of non grey hair even my father and brother. And even my graying started suddenly and roughly about the time when i started to realise my fate regarding inceldom. Now im about to turn 40 anyway so its too late for mee, but it pretty much destroyed the tiny slithers of hope i had remaining at 26.

Ive noticed theres a lot of doctors who say stress does not cause grey hair. I really dont think they are right about that.