Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: your smile looks bad or your lips cover your teeth when you try to smile

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i hate what puberty did to my appearance. this is why it was a good thing for me to fear puberty when i hit it in 5th grade at age 11. before puberty, when i smiled, my upper teeth could be shown very clearly. i looked so normal before puberty. i was more pale, my eyes were bigger, my philtrum wasn't short as fuck, my lips weren't huge when i tried to smile, my lips didn't cover my upper teeth when i tried to smile either. my nose wasn't big and protruding.

i looked ok at 11 and 12. 13/14 is when my ugliness started to form. that's when my current face appeared. i remember at 18, i had my full head of hair (i use rogaine and try to comb over now) and i could still smile properly sometimes. it didn't always make my septum almost hit my upper lip when i tried to use my lip muscles to stretch it out a bit to show my upper teeth (i didn't stretch it with my hands obviously). now my septum will hit my upper lip and i barely could show my front upper teeth.

now i have to make a laughing face almost. my siblings look like their prespubecent self most people do. i look nothing like my 10 year old self. i wish i looked exactly how i did before puberty but with a post-pubescent appearance.

i hate smiles. and on camera, my skin looks wrinkly and my forehead looks huge. fuck zoom. fuck cameras. fuck you all, and most importantly

fuck humans

I don't smile.

I don't smile.
i avoided smiles in pics when i was a teen expect for 18 where i tried and it still kinda worked. now it can't work anymore.

There is no reason to smile. Smiling is a socializing technique and doesn't represent actual inner emotion. It's all pretend, it's a truly NPC trait to try to forcefully smile when interacting with people in order to look friendly and welcoming. As I despise playing an NPC, I no longer smile to others because I don't feel the internal need to, and I don't care about the external (social) need to smile.

This quote is actually quite accurate:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ZLWqHWOPI

Smiling is a sign of submission, a sign of wanting to be accepted and validated.

There is no reason to smile. Smiling is a socializing technique and doesn't represent actual inner emotion. It's all pretend, it's a truly NPC trait to try to forcefully smile when interacting with people in order to look friendly and welcoming. As I despise playing an NPC, I no longer smile to others because I don't feel the internal need to, and I don't care about the external (social) need to smile.

This quote is actually quite accurate:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ZLWqHWOPI

Smiling is a sign of submission, a sign of wanting to be accepted and validated.

Based

I cant smile genuinly unless i think about stupid shit

I have the worst teeth on this forum

I don't smile because of my shitty teeth.

I have un-aligned teeth and crooked mouth. When I smile at babies, they literally start crying ded srs

Perfect teeths,someone even joke i had the smile of a toothpaste commercial actor but still a cel,the whole face needs to be ugly,teeth can be aligned easily,the face not so much

Can't relate, i was a gigatruecel even before puberty hit me tbh:feelsrope:.

Last edited:
Yeah my smile is weird and I usually show my lower teeth instead the upper ones as most people do.

My lips are asymmetrical when I smile, so when I was about 12 I stopped smiling with my teeth. Now I cant smile with my teeth at all

I can't smile because I'm missing teeth.