Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you’re not good at banter

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I don’t do well when a group decides to banter — I either stay quiet (which normies interpret as a sign of submission) or lash out with an extremely cruel or racist remark
My sperg brain can’t distinguish between hostility or friendly banter, and I usually take it as the former

I can laugh at myself, I tend to have dark humor. I can somewhat take banter, but if they keep on saying the same shit, I tend to get annoyed

I thought I had a lot to say about this but it's been so many years since I've actually talked to people my age that I don't think it's relevant anymore. Also the details are hazy, forgot how I behave in such situations.

I kinda wish I had friends to banter with

Yup, I'm too slow witted to partake in it.

I kinda wish I had friends to banter with
Once people start to banter with me I cut them off...I’m too stupid to distinguish between real and joking insults

My sperg brain can’t distinguish between hostility or friendly banter, and I usually take it as the former
yeah, plus i always have a serious face, my facial muscles never developed, probably bc i never smiled as a child, as a teenager, as a college student.

I don’t do well when a group decides to banter — I either stay quiet (which normies interpret as a sign of submission) or lash out with an extremely cruel or racist remark
Same. All insults when they come from the normie himself must be tolerated or else you are seen as unfunny/unwilling to laugh about yourself, because the normie sees even the worst insult as harmless banter, but as soon as you make a joke about him he freaks out. Banter is bullshit. Being able to laugh about yourself means being a doormat with no self-respect and taking insults like a cuck as defined by normies.

Yeah, years of bullying have made me extremely sensitive and prone to lash out at the slightest remark. JFL I might have to make a post about this.

Tbh I find it difficult to discern banter from insults depending on how subtle the banter is, bullying has fucked me up so badly that I always just assume it's the latter and I'm pretty much objectively awkward and ugly anyway so I have no reason to believe otherwise

Last edited:
I used to be pretty good at it but you're kinda like a knight without armor if you start shit-talking when you're an incel, they can always take that low blow and you'll have no comeback at all.

Brutally over for bantzcels tbh