Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you're spoiled

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
ER's trait btw, you're spoiled and call it "love", means they never care about you as soon as they just throw something at stuff at you and pretend it's "love".

ER was not an incel. Whoever says otherwise is a normie fag infiltrator.

i mean he never got laid. he meets the definition of an incel. he may be higher tier than most of us but that doesnt mean he wasn't an incel

i mean he never got laid. he meets the definition of an incel. he may be higher tier than most of us but that doesnt mean he wasn't an incel
Standardceldom is volceldom.

ER's still an incel, he's just weird type.

ER was literally the definition of a trannymaxxer: a Becky who becomes a nun for not getting Chad.

ER was literally the definition of a trannymaxxer: a Becky who becomes a nun for not getting Chad.
Trannies are those who change gender.
Having standards has nothing to do with trannies.

Trannies are those who change gender.
Having standards has nothing to do with trannies.
ER's attitude in her standardceldom is an imitation of femininity.

That Portuguese guy doesn't realize why his sperm was more important.

He will later.

ER's attitude in her standardceldom is an imitation of femininity.
Not necessarily. Otherwise everything would be seen as feminine.
For example, females are more self-centered so men who try to be the best in sports are also feminine according to such logic because they want to be at the top.
The same with men who want to make more money etc.
I have worked at many low income jobs and have seen many men who cannot be classified as 'feminine' and some of them denigrated and judged ugly females. "No wonder her husband run from her to work abroad, she is ugly as frog" - one adult male said about female at work.
Many men do have lower standards but thinking that men don't notice women's appearance and beauty/ugliness is just illusion.

Many men do have lower standards but thinking that men don't notice women's appearance and beauty/ugliness is just illusion.
What is an illusion is the inability—voluntary or due to pure autism— to understand that with your SMV you can't get a Stacy. ER realized in his manifesto when even his apparently fat, shorter, uglier roommate fucked while he listened in the other room like a cuck.

This is a matter of ER if he wanted he could have fucked and he could have had a partner if he wanted. He couldn't get a Stacy and killed two ricecels brocels.

Neither does he belong to us nor does he really understand what it is to objectively be a subhuman in looks.

It’s true, they know of your suffering and spoil you to cope with it.

He was a mentalcel. Probably very neurodivergent, on the spectrum to some significant degree
Reading his manifesto, this would be like assuming all bluepillers and their coping is mentalceldom.

My hypothesis is that ER wanted to have everything his father had and was doomed to failure from bullying at school to being a failure in his studies, to video games, he decided that he deserved to be a millionaire Chad, When he ran out of money (studymaxxing, lotterymaxxing) decided to commit suicide-by-cop.

We cannot use the normie argument of saying that everything was mentalceldom. No, I say that ER was quite intelligent, but without the ability to accept that he couldn't reach a Stacy.

"ER.is would say it's either Stacy or Cope." Therefore,.volceldom.

He does not fit the criteria of being a subhuman at all.

He was a mentalcel + standardcel and a volcel.

ER wasnt just spoiled, he had a god complex and was extremely narcissistic

ER wasnt just spoiled, he had a god complex and was extremely narcissistic
His narcissism was not real. It was just a cope.
Real narcissists usually are sexually successful.

Can relate to the post. I got almost everything material i ever wanted, but i never got really loved by my parents. They only cared about social status and how good my grades were

ER's trait btw, you're spoiled and call it "love", means they never care about you as soon as they just throw something at stuff at you and pretend it's "love".
yea exactly