Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait : you're such an introvert that even when you do a nice thing you don't want to show it off

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
and potentially use it as a scheme to attract a potential mate

HERE ME OUT

like being a good dancer but you can't leave your chair because the social pressure is too high and even if your dance move would counterbalance your shit face you can't capitalize over it

same with idk painting drawing ... remember the Titanic scene ? You're no Di Caprio but that's not the point, some ugly art nerd can somehow get a foid playing the "shy sensitive good listener" card and BOOM you're such a listener that you can barely talk and in fact are too fucking shy to even be in the league of being discussed among foids

barbarian, imagine being a barabarian during medieval age, beating the shit out of burgundian cucks, drinking their blood and being fucking good at throwing their heads on pikes at a distance. THAT SHIT REQUIRES TALENT. You could display this as an extrovert failed normie and get to fuck Falbala the chief's wife BUT NOO since you're a trucel neurodivergent mentalcel cuck YOU WON'T and you will just be fucking some goat dead corpse.

Explains pretty well demography in some place of the world

Anyway that sucks. I can't monetize my rare peculiar "talents" to eventually find a fucking mate. Being a human sucks. I would have preferred being a bird and being valued over my ability to build a house made of dirt and litters, or sing annoying stuffs in the morning idk.

What's your opinion on that shit ?

This is one of the most autistic things I've heard and I hate the fact that I can relate to this:feelsrope:.

This is one of the most autistic things I've heard and I hate the fact that I can relate to this:feelsrope:.
People call me autistic as an insult sometimes. It's not an insult anyway. Maybe it's true I am autistic. I don't care, I just happen to hate most people so they automatically assume I'm autistic.

What's your opinion on that shit ?
If I'm being honest before I was blackpilled, whenever I saw sub-5s doing something impressive my first thought was always,"Doesn't he have anything better to do." Hobbies/talents won't get you anywhere if you're sub-5

If I'm being honest before I was blackpilled, whenever I saw sub-5s doing something impressive my first thought was always,"Doesn't he have anything better to do." Hobbies/talents won't get you anywhere if you're sub-5
True, but so what ? I mean even a sub5 wants to enjoy life a little. Maybe he could do some other things, but if he's good at this thing and it's a cope for him, well he can always go for it tbh. Even if it leads nowhere at absurdum. There's no goal in life so let's have a tiny enjoyment from time to time tbh ...

True, but so what ? I mean even a sub5 wants to enjoy life a little. Maybe he could do some other things, but if he's good at this thing and it's a cope for him, well he can always go for it tbh. Even if it leads nowhere at absurdum. There's no goal in life so let's have a tiny enjoyment from time to time tbh ...
Absolutely, I agree completely. I was just sharing how talent is perceived depending on how you look

>having talents