Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You’ve never been seen in public with a girl

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
This is a huge sign to normies that you’re non-NT. Jfl here I am coping alone in the library while my friends are doing stuff with girls.

They’ve even started asking me why I’m always either alone or with another brocel. I lie to them about being “introverted”, but I can tell they know it’s bullshit.

I’m in my fucking second year and I haven’t even walked together with a girl. It’s like I have a big sign on my head that warns girls to stay away

Truecel trait tbh

You’ve never even been in a group school project with a girl in it?

I always try to go home as early as possible.

You’ve never even been in a group school project with a girl in it?
Any time I was in a group with girls, they either ignored me or laughed at every word I said. Or they acted needlessly hostile.

Besides even if I was in a group project, they wouldn’t want to be seen with me afterwards
I always try to go home as early as possible.
Bro I wish I could, but my dad can’t buy me a car so I have to wait to get picked up everyday.

Brutal tbh, there is been more than 3 years that I don't talk with a foid, like a casual conversation

This is a huge sign to normies that you’re non-NT. Jfl here I am coping alone in the library while my friends are doing stuff with girls.

They’ve even started asking me why I’m always either alone or with another brocel. I lie to them about being “introverted”, but I can tell they know it’s bullshit.

I’m in my fucking second year and I haven’t even walked together with a girl. It’s like I have a big sign on my head that warns girls to stay away
It's better to hang with brocels that don't ask you those questions and draw attention to those things. When they bring it up other people start to notice too but before if they hadn't spoke some wouldn't.
Bro I wish I could, but my dad can’t buy me a car so I have to wait to get picked up everyday.
You need to more lowkey about those things. Getting picked up your parents or siblings in uni is something normies will hold against you if they find out.

Im the one who invited her :forcedsmile:
A2DAB52C 6CC2 44FB ABB0 B094E49C2562

Low inhib Chad move mirin mirin

I have and I hated it tbh

When i asked her she rated me a 3/10

And she's my cousin wtf :feelswhat:
Well I’m pretty sure my cousins hate me bc they always go out to have fun but never invite me. And even at family gathering none of them ever talk to me for more than a minute at a time

When i asked her she rated me a 3/10

And she's my cousin wtf :feelswhat:
Beyond over then. You'd think she'd bullshit say 5/10.

But at least she's honest

She's my cousin, i needed her to give some family documents to her father so i called her and met. that's all.

Sand whores are rude and honest.
Glad to see this story resolved :feelscomfy:

Family doesn't count right?

On my first day of university I sat next to some girl (glasses, 5-6/10) in a lecture. She didn't say a single word to me outside of asking if this seat next to me is free. The next day in same lecture the same girl sat a few rows in front of me next to some guy and she actually started talking to him and introducing herself without him doing anything first. After that I often saw the girl around this guy/his friend group.

Normies get female friends without any effort.

On my first day of university I sat next to some girl (glasses, 5-6/10) in a lecture. She didn't say a single word to me outside of asking if this seat next to me is free. The next day in same lecture the same girl sat a few rows in front of me next to some guy and she actually started talking to him and introducing herself without him doing anything first. After that I often saw the girl around this guy/his friend group.

Normies get female friends without any effort.
Damn now I know for sure it’s over. Whenever I ask normies how they always have so many girls around them, they can never give me an answer. It just happens for them.

Just go up to a girl and start walking with her

They also start assuming things whether he's gay or not lol.

When you are old like me this is one of the most brutal pills.

My mother is really young looking and I am a truecel. I went shopping with my mother during high school and some guys from school saw me. They were asking me if I blackmailed a foid to be my gf at school

What if you are always seen with attractive girls but everyone knows you are friendzoned at best and doesn't have to even question whether you are possibly dating?

That's where you're wrong OP.

My Mom and I have been places together plenty of times.

Just go up to a girl and start walking with her
If this is at a store and I am walking the same way to electronic section (incel trait) they take jump into a clothing aisle so they aren't followed. If it were chad instead of me they would slow down and give him strong eye contact when they end up next to each other

Fucking true, Now that I think about it I have never even walked with a girl having the smallest conversation.