Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You've never eye fucked a foid

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
This would be the biggest turn on for me. I can't look at them for more than 2 seconds. :feels:
Fuck i wish a foid eye fucked me..

katy1.jpg

vRtJs6GEYuXw77DxlM-bEsbVFgXXNeSzEotAatjLQdry5ACOD6KxSaY8MFbZQfUzVXaqX5sq6ty0UaXDRplP52MaPCxi9A2MyqqJpcM1CMWLBzyINzUYPkTLv2arD1agBlvBrxMGMA

You can't eye fuck her if she is too disgusted to look at you :feelsrope:

I thought this thread would be about something else

I remember when my classmate invited me to sit next to my crush, i barely looked at her for 3 seconds and she said that i have creepy looking eyes, my eye pupils were probably so dilated she thought i was on drugs.

I remember when my classmate invited me to sit next to my crush, i barely looked at her for 3 seconds and she said that i have creepy looking eyes, my eye pupils were probably so dilated she thought i was on drugs.
Women told me the same thing. Said that I look like a school shooter and someone who fucks children (was a fatcel back then). Girls even refused to do group projects with me and said that I looked mentally/physically disturbed.

I've eye fucked foids without consent
They looked like they weren't enjoying it

Women told me the same thing. Said that I look like a school shooter and someone who fucks children (was a fatcel back then). Girls even refused to do group projects with me and said that I looked mentally/physically disturbed.
How are we supposed to do anything related to opposite gender when they feel uncomfortable when we look at them? :lul:
Your teachers are assholes if they don't let you choose with whom to do your projects.

How are we supposed to do anything related to opposite gender when they feel uncomfortable when we look at them? :lul:
Your teachers are assholes if they don't let you choose with whom to do your projects.
They let the girls choose ngl and then I had to do it alone. Nothing more than hatred and disgust for females and simps.

do foids eye fuck guys like this?
6gegn6dww3w11
Otjov6o6jqu11

I didn’t know this was a thing in real life.

:yes:
I conditioned myself to look for a short period of time as possible, to avoid trouble.
I know that feel.

What people refer to as "beta" is basically being circumspect and reasonable nowadays, especially as an ugly man. I'm not allowed to be "alpha" with foids, trust me, I'd love to, but that would land me in jail or get me lynched.

That's another reason why hybristophilia is skyrocketing, because only actual criminals treat foids like they want to be treated fully, since they either have nothing to lose or are above the law to do it without consequences (if they're narco bosses and shit like that).

I used to do it aggressively and unconsentually just to annoy them. It feels like a way to rebel against their desire to remove my genetics by forcing them to deal with the fact that incels like me have a sense of sexuality too. It's a petty form of revenge but I enjoyed it. But nowadays I do the opposite and ignore foids completely because I don't want to get into some bullshit. Plus i'm older now and more blackpilled and kind of want nothing to do with women since they hate my guts and would screw my life over if they could.

Last edited:
I didn't even know eye fucking is a thing. JFL

Yes all I get is cold stares and really annoyed and disgusted expressions.

you mean the eye socket?

anyway I like looking at lolis for extended periods it makes them uncomfortable

im way too high inhib for this to happen

if I look at a foid its considered eye rape