Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid getting excited over whale

i stared at her tits the whole video

Clownery indeed :feelskek: :feelsclown:

She wants to fuck it

I was thinking if it was possible she probably would have let the whale mount her, gfucking degenerate foid

Whore would rather fuck a whale than me

Is it just me, or does it not seem like a good idea to jump onto and ride or pet a 3,000 pound creature?

So whale excited over an whale?

Is it just me, or does it not seem like a good idea to jump onto and ride or pet a 3,000 pound creature?
This over romanticization of animals is tiring and I bet most of them aren't really as enthusiastic about nature or fauna as they appear, it's all about gaining internet points at the end of the day.

I was halfway hoping a tiger shark was gonna leap up and snatch her away :feelsohh:

Humans will never be able to compete with massive whale cock
ovER

She wants to fuck it
I imagine heaven for women would be literally just a zoo where they stick out their GYAT for every single animal inside

This over romanticization of animals is tiring and I bet most of them aren't really as enthusiastic about nature or fauna as they appear, it's all about gaining internet points at the end of the day.