Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
You do well on tests but suck at group projects. Tests are fun and you dont have to rely on anyone else. When im doing a group project, I just want to sit by myself, away from these normie weirdos

Back in my school years, I hated being grouped with fucking normiefags, they'll only just talk about useless shit and ignore me if I were to ever try to participate in the project that was assigned to us.

Back in my school years, I hated being grouped with fucking normiefags, they'll only just talk about useless shit and ignore me if I were to ever try to participate in the project that was assigned to us.
yep same and then they wonder why you put in little effort

i like it when its boys i know but my stupid bitch teachER always pairs me up with a bunch of girls i dont know who pretend I dont exist for the project

I hate having to choose my group members because everyone goes with their friends and I have to do what the group agrees with and can't do what I want :lul:

That was hell of us Low inbit cels.

You do well on tests but suck at group projects. Tests are fun and you dont have to rely on anyone else. When im doing a group project, I just want to sit by myself, away from these normie weirdos
I was always the one that either had to do all the work or work by my self or just ignored for the whole project

I was always the one that either had to do all the work or work by my self or just ignored for the whole project
to think group work is common at uni/college too

put a bullet through my brain ngl

I basically did all the fucking work on group projects.

I sometimes got grouped with other high iq Asians or whites so I was lucky in that regards