Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: barked at

Mistake

Mistake

Veteran
★★★
A few months ago, I was walking past a group of 16-17 year old school boys. They were sitting pretty close to the footpath I was walking on, so they could see me up close. As soon as I got in their view some of them started barking aggresively. There was no one else walking and they weren't on their phones so they were definitely barking at me. Like wtf? I thought only emo foids would get barked at but this is an incel trait as well. I fucking hate being ugly, i can't even mind my own business when I'm walking.

A few months ago, I was walking past a group of 16-17 year old school boys. They were sitting pretty close to the footpath I was walking on, so they could see me up close. As soon as I got in their view some of them started barking aggresively. There was no one else walking and they weren't on their phones so they were definitely barking at me. Like wtf? I thought only emo foids would get barked at but this is an incel trait as well. I fucking hate being ugly, i can't even mind my own business when I'm walking.
Usual animalistic normie behaviour

That's just zoomers for you

Throw some bricks at those bunch of zoomers.

What the fuck