Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel videogame night

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Tekken and the one who beats the other ingame gets 20 dollar from the loosing player

Maxresdefault

With Tekken 8 crossplay enabled you're widening the pool of potential opponents to fight against, so instead of just being restricted to facing off against those on the same platform you can dust off with players across PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. You can also add friends in Tekken 8 across all platforms, to make organizing online fights with your pals a lot easier to manage.

@Elektro plays this game, Ask to fight him :feelzez: Hes a cool guy

Fock wish i had tekken 8 to play with you

Fock wish i had tekken 8 to play with you
I dont have it, I have Tekken 7 but it aint no crossplay so this idea is something i brainstormed right now for players to find and play with eachothers games, 20 dollar is 20 dollar, And the other player that play against you have to pay you if he loose, You can regain your 20 dollar if you win against him or he can win twice and you loose 40.

With Tekken 8 crossplay enabled you're widening the pool of potential opponents to fight against, so instead of just being restricted to facing off against those on the same platform you can dust off with players across PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. You can also add friends in Tekken 8 across all platforms, to make organizing online fights with your pals a lot easier to manage.

@Elektro plays this game, Ask to fight him :feelzez: Hes a cool guy
I have Street Fighter vs Tekken on Xbox 360. That's a good game.