Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel without being ugly

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
How‘s it possible being truecel with a face that‘s not ugly and a height of 178cm (5“10) and being ethnic. Is 178cm that short? Or is it being non NT?

you would have to be a giga autismo who is asexual and Burries himself in books

Volcel: a member of an online community, typically a heterosexual man, who abstains from sexual relationships

inb4 you get roasted

Do you know for a fact that you are not ugly? Go to looksmax.org and get rated.

it's possible

I dont believe you're ugly even top tier normies struggle
Its all about neurotypicality

Incel without being ugly
You may not be ugly but that's still not good enough for toilets who go after the very best of men. They would rather just get fucked by Chad than have a lovey dovey relationship with an averagecel.

Men outnumber women by far. It’s not hard to find yourself in a community where is no enough women

Most men aren't ugly. It's just that dating standards is crazy high these days

yes. i am normie with 179cm height. and yes you can be. if you have zero social skills, or worse, untreated ODD, people will hate you regardless. (knowing from a friend)

How‘s it possible being truecel with a face that‘s not ugly and a height of 178cm (5“10) and being ethnic. Is 178cm that short? Or is it being non NT?
Be bottom gay.......

but have you ever tried?

You may not be ugly but that's still not good enough for toilets who go after the very best of men. They would rather just get fucked by Chad than have a lovey dovey relationship with an averagecel.
Filthy creatures. When they hit the wall, they wan‘t to settle with low tier normies for betabuxx

How‘s it possible being truecel with a face that‘s not ugly
it's not GO KYS FAKECEL SCUM AND FUCK THE FAKECEL MODS ALLOWING ALL THESE FAKECELS IN

your whore mother is crying when i rape her in gta 5.kys fakecel kid
Bro ur mad at ppl for not being ugly like you are, you ain‘t gonna stick that dick into anything except your own fist:lul:

Honestly, yes.
It's pretty much my stats, though, I am closer to 5'11, being largely over 5'11 in the morning. I just recently found from "a literally a ghost before" comment, I am invisible unless I heightmaxx with thicker shoes and lifts, bring me over 6'0+; it was brutal as fuck.