Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Inceldom among males is becoming so common and joked about (tiktok pic and clip)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Reverse cuckoldry. Now that's something I thought 4cuck had a monopoly on.

It's over for oogaboogacels

@StSausageCel This is suicidefuel for you. I think you're an Afro-Muslim. Am I right?

Either this is an act or he really does lack that much self respect.

Another jestermaxxer.

Damn, I feel really bad for that blackcel.
also I'm retarded so what the fuck do the two falling leaves emoji mean? I understand the rest just not that.

also I'm retarded so what the fuck do the two falling leaves emoji mean? I understand the rest just not that.
probably falling in love, or maybe cuddling.

probably falling in love, or maybe cuddling.
It’s referring to weed, just like the drinks refer to alcohol
Also I hate females

Fucking among us.

U cant make this shit up

Imagine embarrassing yourself like that on that damn app

You're humiliating yourself for fake internet points. These posts aren't getting attention because he's making good content, it's just so normies can mock him to feel better about their mediocre existences.

You're humiliating yourself for fake internet points. These posts aren't getting attention because he's making good content, it's just so normies can mock him to feel better about their mediocre existences.

You kids and your Tik Tok

She definitely put something in her mouth before 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back