Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Inceldom becomes easier if you stop thinking of time as being linear

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Like, yes, earlier events cause later events, but at some point you really have to wonder if it matters.
See, the output can differ from the input so much that this factoid of linearity becomes absurd and useless.
For example, you have a fossil fuel car but you would be a total fag to think about dinosaurs dying whenever you drive somewhere.
I already know everything there is to know about my destiny: I am born ugly, I'm hated and shunned, I die alone, I find nobody to confide my deepest thoughts to, I have a mental breakdown from seeing just how decrepit I have become as I age in the mirror, I gain hope, I lose hope, I draw my first breath and so forth and so on.
What comes tomorrow doesn't matter in the slightest, it will just be another piece in a jigsaw puzzle that has no set solution and that was never even meant to have one.

Existential coping is useless and will leave you running in endless circles.

Good example: postmax oldtroon doing what it does over and over again.
You can make fun of it all you like, but it would be dumb to expect growth from this guy.
Time is truly meaningless.

Good example: postmax oldtroon doing what it does over and over again.
You can make fun of it all you like, but it would be dumb to expect growth from this guy.
Time is truly meaningless.
postmaxx? I have been here for 2.5 years dumbass... You think you're some high IQ incel philosopher or something, spamming all your shitty "advice" threads haha. Weeaboo cunt.

postmaxx? I have been here for 2.5 years dumbass... You think you're some high IQ incel philosopher or something, spamming all your shitty "advice" threads haha. Weeaboo cunt.
This exact same exchange has already happened, I'm not joking

This exact same exchange has already happened, I'm not joking
Yeah, I know. But you do not seem to learn...

Donnie dark type shitinnit

Yeah, I know. But you do not seem to learn...
I'm far from agreeing with everything that he posts, but at least he tries, as you've done before too. It's better for someone to try and land a few medium or high quality posts than to low effort it all the way through.

Existential coping is useless and will leave you running in endless circles.
Exactly. Philosophy will get you nowhere my friend. It's cope. 99% of the times it ends in nihilism anyway.

Interesting take on it.

I know I've reached a stage where I don't really give a shit about any more career advancement.... I make enough money, more would always be welcome but you always work harder for it, and I just don't need the pressure of more responsibility and more demands in my life. Maybe if I had children who needed medicine paid for, or tuition paid for, I'd work my ass off 60hrs a week for them. But as it's just me working for me, I do enough to have the things I'm comfortable with, and anything more than that, no thank you, somebody else can go the extra mile.

Not having some mountain to climb like that makes existence just.... peaceful.

Hitting rock bottom in my mid 30s and really confronting the fact that I'm not going to have a family of my own, that future is over, that was the hardest time in my life but it did clear certain things away, and set the stage for a more peaceful acceptance of my life as it is.

I realize this is not what you're talking about, but maybe this is why I like your thinking about a life that is not a constant grind of a before b before c....

Last edited:
This makes it sound even more hellish jfl

Interesting take on it.

I know I've reached a stage where I don't really give a shit about any more career advancement.... I make enough money, more would always be welcome but you always work harder for it, and I just don't need the pressure of more responsibility and more demands in my life. Maybe if I had children who needed medicine paid for, or tuition paid for, I'd work my ass off 60hrs a week for them. But as it's just me working for me, I do enough to have the things I'm comfortable with, and anything more than that, no thank you, somebody else can go the extra mile.

Not having some mountain to climb like that makes existence just.... peaceful.

Hitting rock bottom in my mid 30s and really confronting the fact that I'm not going to have a family of my own, that future is over, that was the hardest time in my life but it did clear certain things away, and set the stage for a more peaceful acceptance of my life as it is.

I realize this is not what you're talking about, but maybe this is why I like your thinking about a life that is not a constant grind of a before b before c....
Morbid question: How did you withstand the urge to suicide?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back