Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom causes sociopath tendencies

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
It has warped my mind to a point where my younger self would be absolutely horrified of my true thoughts. I don't care, nor love anyone at this point. Even if somehow an attractive roastie is into me, I would probably just treat her like a tool to get off. Nothing more nothing less.

Not really. You cannot become a sociopath due to inceldom

Inceldom also seems to be turning people gay

Inceldom has just made me indifferent to life. I welcome death at this point because im so bored of LDARing.

Virginp0wers said:
Inceldom has just made me indifferent to life. I welcome death at this point 

Im still the nice and thoughtful person I was but my faith is dying. Women to me are like creatures that torture me but can be fun to spend time with.

I objectify women and don't apologise ever.

Weed said:

True. While inceldom most certainly makes guys more cold and selfish, true sociopaths are born sociopaths.

I was displaying sociopathic tendencies at a very young age apparently. Apparently one of my teachers in grade school (not sure it was first or second grade) said I have a "disturbing lack of empathy". lol.

id like to believe im a sociopath but deep inside if for example i had £10 in my wallet and someone was starving id probably give some money to them. im not nice in the smile and laugh and charm type of nice but give to the homeless type of nice, kind of the opposite of most normies who act all nice but dont actually care about people who need shit. im still cold though socially and rarely smile.

Life turns people sociopathic.

Also, sociopathy is a description of a state of mind, not a permanent disease. It CAN be sifted in and out of.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Weed said:
True. While inceldom most certainly makes guys more cold and selfish, true sociopaths are born sociopaths.
I was displaying sociopathic tendencies at a very young age apparently. Apparently one of my teachers in grade school (not sure it was first or second grade) said I have a "disturbing lack of empathy". lol.
do you do drugs?

Weed said:
do you do drugs?

I'd smoked weed a handful of times and tried shrooms once, why do you ask?

Westcoastincel said:
Im still the nice and thoughtful person I was but my faith is dying. Women to me are like creatures that torture me but can be fun to spend time with.

Pretty much this. It’s really a soul draining effort to be caring and compassionate towards people that would never extend the same luxury to you.

Well it depends on you. You either grow indifferent or you become pissed by the reality.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I'd smoked weed a handful of times and tried shrooms once, why do you ask?

Because if you were a real sociopath you would do drugs lsd like every week.. Sociopaths are adrenaline junkies, they get bored EASILY so they have to do something like 'lash out' on someone. If you were a sociopath you would accept humanity does not want you because of inceldom and you would start killing. I wish I was a sociopath tho, I think I would actually slay being a sociopath with very good social skills and tactics, manipulation and being very high T. Maybe I wouldn't have a recessed chin because probs like 95% of sociopaths are 7+/10 due to theirs N A T U R A L very high T levels. Fuark I am just having a fantasy about that. I had sociopathic symptoms when I was a kid. I don't know maybe we grew out of being sociopaths? Is that possible? Might be. I actually killed few animals and tortured my pet, threw shit all over the walls in kindergarten (I dont remember that my mom told me, mb I was 4 lmao). Me and my friend would collect snails in plastic bags and throw them against a wall watching em smash and I was like "ooo holy shit lmao llololololo", ya feel me.. but now I have a cat, my cat loves me because I love him and I have empathy towards him, we cuddle sometimes no homo because he's a bic boi. I like animals more than humans. I am being serious.. I can watch human gore but never animal gore, mostly I am disgusted by cat gore and get angry. When I watched Ice Man killer interview he was talking about killing a cat brutally and I remember getting angry at him and wanting to punch that cunt but then he switched talking from cats to humans and I calmed down and didn't mind I was kind of fascinated.

my younger self was a die hard liberal

my 8 year old self would absolutely hate me today,

i become more and more like patrick bateman everyday

Doesn't make you into a sociopath. True sociopaths literally don't give a fuck about anything other than themselves. They'd slit their mother's throat if it led to some personal gain. Inceldom just makes you colder as a result of life always giving you the short end of the stick, and that's putting it mildly.

Same.I used to be a really good person but that got me nowhere so fuck it now I'm just a cunt.

That's totally normal brah. Female would be dead if they lived like us.

I’ve become sociopathic towards females but that’s about it.

whogivesafucc said:
Doesn't make you into a sociopath. True sociopaths literally don't give a fuck about anything other than themselves. They'd slit their mother's throat if it led to some personal gain. Inceldom just makes you colder as a result of life always giving you the short end of the stick, and that's putting it mildly.

Agreed. I still care about people to some extent and am kind by default, even if I don't want to be. It's just the way I am.

Weed said:

Says the normie kek.

I am not sociopathic. I lack the superficial charm and ability to manipulate others.