Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inceldom is Foid Worship (?)

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
By Professor B. McGirlsex, PhD in INCELDOM (Cambridge, UK), M.B.B.S (Kings College, London, UK), BSc (Hons) (APNP)

Ive noticed how the people rotting in inceldom regard having a girlfriend as their highest possible aspiration (Is this not worship?)

There are a lot of High IQ (chess Grandmaster level IQ) folks in here but not having a girlfriend paralyzes them to such an extent that they cant apply their superior intellect to its maximum extent to solve global challenges as the fact that foids treat them like trash eats away at them like a cancer. They would get more joy from getting a girlfriend than they would get from finding the cure to cancer. A foid is the most precious prize to them (is this not worship?)

If a genie were to grant every Male on earth 3 wishes, only incels would have a foid as one(or more) of their wishes. Chads/normies would wish to become president of the planet or to have a billion $ e.t.c but only incels would wish for a girl (is this not worship?)

Give incels.co a 60% warning tbh

Holes are meant to faak not worship

Holes are meant to faak not worship
Based.
But letting holes dominate your thoughts 24/7 and viewing them as the best thing that can ever happen to your life - is that not foid worship? Psychological worship?

Based.
But letting holes dominate your thoughts 24/7 and viewing them as the best thing that can ever happen to your life - is that not foid worship? Psychological worship?
Indeed. What absurd is some guys want to kill themselves because they never got holes. Killing yourself for holes is cuckoldry.

It is much easier to say that sex or relationship don't matter that much when you experienced them. However, when you have never experienced them, it's freaking hard to convince oneself that it's not such a big deal.
Many aspects of our culture glorify sex and relationships, and in addition to that there is the raging natural drive that pushes men towards any woman even remotely attractive.

It's freaking hard to ignore. When you never had sex nor experienced a relationship with a female, this lack of knowledge is like an elephant continuously walking behind you, following every single one of your steps. You just can't ignore it.

By Professor B. McGirlsex, PhD in INCELDOM (Cambridge, UK), M.B.B.S (Kings College, London, UK), BSc (Hons) (APNP) than they would get from finding the cure to cancer.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

It is much easier to say that sex or relationship don't matter that much when you experienced them. However, when you have never experienced them, it's freaking hard to convince oneself that it's not such a big deal.
Many aspects of our culture glorify sex and relationships, and in addition to that there is the raging natural drive that pushes men towards any woman even remotely attractive.

It's freaking hard to ignore. When you never had sex nor experienced a relationship with a female, this lack of knowledge is like an elephant continuously walking behind you, following every single one of your steps. You just can't ignore it.
Based.
Every facet of human interaction and existance is now hypersexualized - its impossible to ignore the sexual urge

ya broo trucels are gay or asexual

not having a girlfriend paralyzes them to such an extent that they cant apply their superior intellect to its maximum extent
Sex is needed to fulfill your whole potential. A lot of guys here wouldn't obsess over sex if they had it on lockdown.

Stfu if you don’t like women then why are you here?

Sex is needed to fulfill your whole potential. A lot of guys here wouldn't obsess over sex if they had it on lockdown.
Based.
Meaning that sex is a right and all men are entitled to it without reservation as it is essential to their functioning. A real "sexual revolution" is needed so that all men are guaranteed as much sex as they can handle
Objection Advocate Bleachcel!
There is nowhere in my founding affidavit where i state or imply that i dont like women.
I hereby sue you for slander & defamation

A real "sexual revolution" is needed so that all men are guaranteed as much sex as they can handle
Which could be done by legalizing prostitution everywhere.

I know this is not a popular opinion here, but I really think this is the best incels can hope for. Prostitution has existed ever since money has, it's IMHO the most civilized way to deal with inceldom.

If men can't even buy what they want, they will eventually get it by force. Is that what feminists want?

Wanting something isn't considered worship. Example, say you've been marooned on an island that is devoid of any vegetation and any game to hunt. you are left there without food and clean water for days, inevitably you start to go crazy, you would do literally do anything to obtain that nutritional value, BUT that does not mean it is only limited to worshipping (that's what soycucks would do). Just because you are left starving of something you NEED to survive and want to set goals in order to get it, doesn't mean you should worship that said goal. However if it is universally impossible to attain that goal, you might aswell bitch like the rest of the people who also failed to achieve that same goal. Last time I checked, no one here shows adoration for foids, atleast not 3D ones.

Which could be done by legalizing prostitution everywhere.

I know this is not a popular opinion here, but I really think this is the best incels can hope for. Prostitution has existed ever since money has, it's IMHO the most civilized way to deal with inceldom.

If men can't even buy what they want, they will eventually get it by force. Is that what feminists want?
Based as Fuck!
Legalizing prostitution is a necessary evil - men should be able to buy what they want, when they want,
Last time I checked, no one here shows adoration for foids, atleast not 3D ones.
2D lolis of culture are the best.
Also i agree that NEED is not the same as Reverence

Our biological imperative isn't foid worship.

Our biological imperative isn't foid worship.
True & i agree 100%
But for the sake of an intellectual argument & academic discussion consider this :
when one experiences strong feelings of reverence and adoration for foids such that it becomes their only mission in life and an obscene number of hours are spent obsessing over foids & their refusal to yield the pussy - when one does that would one not have delved into the "worship" realm?

I'm slowly not caring about females anymore. I'm becoming totally indifferent.

faking cucks, liking women = female worship

I would wish for a driver licence.
Based & DMVpilled
Me in the realm of licences i would wish for a pilots licence so i can statusmaxxx as a pilot and probably get to ascend by fucking a foid at 30 000feet

Based & DMVpilled
Me in the realm of licences i would wish for a pilots licence so i can statusmaxxx as a pilot and probably get to ascend by fucking a foid at 30 000feet

To be honest, my wishes would be actually pretty basic if I think of it.
1. wish: Being a good driver
2. wish: Being sexy
3: wish: A good and cozy workplace

You know it is over if you wish for a workplace.

No it's not. Sex and relationship are basic human needs and we can't escape from that. We are the opposite of female worship, females deny us what is ours by right so instead of staying quiet and accepting our lives as slaves like mgotws we fight for what we deserve.

There are a lot of High IQ (chess Grandmaster level IQ) folks in here but not having a girlfriend paralyzes them to such an extent that they cant apply their superior intellect to its maximum extent to solve global challenges as the fact that foids treat them like trash eats away at them like a cancer.
They aren't that high IQ then

No it's not. Sex and relationship are basic human needs and we can't escape from that. We are the opposite of female worship, females deny us what is ours by right so instead of staying quiet and accepting our lives as slaves like mgotws we fight for what we deserve.
Based & 300SpartansPilled

shitposting on .co = fighting
ok bro.

The way I see it, we instinctively desire bonding with other humans of opposite sex. It's not something u can help

females deny us what is ours by right so instead of staying quiet and accepting our lives as slaves like mgotws we fight for what we deserve.

This whole site is worship. If we didn’t care so much about foids then we wouldn’t have an entire site and subculture obsessed over not having access to them. Lol @ “worship” being against the rules when that is literally what the entire site is.

This whole site is worship. If we didn’t care so much about foids then we wouldn’t have an entire site and subculture obsessed over not having access to them. Lol @ “worship” being against the rules when that is literally what the entire site is.

SOTYtrgrt

This explains it pretty well. You can't focus on self-actualization unless you get all your basic needs fufilled. And sex/reproduction is a basic need.

View attachment 161443
This explains it pretty well. You can't focus on self-actualization unless you get all your basic needs fufilled. And sex/reproduction is a basic need.
Sex/reproduction is fixed with masturbating. What we're really missing is love and belonging. Even safety can be tenuous when you're a fully socially rejected incel rather than someone who's just barred from the dating market.

Never really thought about it but yeah, this is technically foid worship

It's not worship, it's a basic biological function. @BabyFuck McGirlsex But it's interesting that you brought up this topic since it exposed the fact that a lot of people here don't understand the Blackpill in depth.
But you're right in the sense that a lot of people here are foid worshippers, specially those that call themselves and other incels subhumans, as if a foid validation determines your worth as a human being.

In my case is worship of cultured lolis, and spitting on roasties and ugly femorloids