Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incelius Savage Was Mother Nature’s Most Hated and Neglected Child

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Yep that title sums me up perfectly.

My family never even had a thought about my wellbeing, outcasted me.

My family would always call and ask how my white brother is doing and never me, even my mother finally brought it up after years and years of them not caring. I never did anything to warrant this neglect..

Then they neglect me because i didn’t hang out and do degenerate behaviors like drinking and smoking weed 24/7. I stayed inside and was trying to make something of myself

In the end none of it mattered because luck is all that matters in this world.

Even me and my brother as dropouts with no education he still got gfs and friends almost instantaneously because he is a white male.

I myself though lived a totally different world.

Oh and on top of that any chance for a gf was cockblocked by my mother because she was so overprotective .

Even distant cousins would go to theme park vacations and invite my brother and not me. When we went homeless i stayed in their house and would sometimes sleep in the car.

Not one time out of those 2-3 months did they ever come and speak to me or ask me how i’m doing. Even my brother

Then they kick me and my mother out like dogs

My white brother never suffered going homeless because he always had his family and friends to go to.

I myself always got good grades while he got d’s and f’s and i stayed in shape while he was a fat fuck yet he got all the compliments while i was looked at as an abused dog.

He played video games and smoked weed all day while i stuck to grinding and trying to make money online and run a youtube channel yet i was called a fucking “slow” “retard” because none of them knew why i stayed in my room all day

I remember my mother would buy him the newest consoles and when i asked to play he should shut the door in my face and tell me to get out of his room. Years after when the new console would come out he would act all goody and say “oh u can play my ps3-ps4 now” like he was a good brother all along

He played video games and smoked weed all day while i stuck to grinding and trying to make money online and run a youtube channel yet i was called a fucking “slow” “retard” because none of them knew why i stayed in my room all day
I wonder if Reclusemaxxer had a tramautic life

Oh and not counting in how my family did me. Just one incident they took my contact lenses and dried them out while i was out.

I remember my mother would buy him the newest consoles and when i asked to play he should shut the door in my face and tell me to get out of his room. Years after when the new console would come out he would act all goody and say “oh u can play my ps3-ps4 now” like he was a good brother all along
That was so messed up

All those nights i cried myself to sleep over this shit no one cared or noticed.

I had no one to vent to

Even my sisters and other family still think i’m some pitiful retard who doesn’t know how to function and is just a shy person who stays inside all day

After all the mental abuse

Last edited:
Now you see why i hate rich kids and people with good families. Because they never had to go through this shit and reap all the benfits

Oh but i’m just some “fakecel” who brags all day on an incel forum