Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incell because this world is our prison

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Incel in a cell incell, The world is a prison therefore we should now use the term incells!

WE ARE BORN INTO OUR GENETIC PRISONS!

Last edited:
Just be an outcell bro.

i enjoy the opening mostly tho
Use a brain machine instead, We can find out how we should look to attract them and
what kind of men gets them and how gl we actually need to be!

Use a brain machine instead, We can find out how we should look to attract them and
what kind of men gets them and how gl we actually need to be!
i want to kill them not fuck them

i want kill women by opening their skulls and see what is inside
A brain, Like any other sapiens, What you want is a device that can read her information so we can see what she is attracted to, What kind of GL man she wants, And then we need a device that can morph us into that man and come back and fuck her!

A brain, Like any other sapiens, What you want is a device that can read her information so we can see what she is attracted to, What kind of GL man she wants, And then we need a device that can morph us into that man and come back and fuck her!
why tho, i dont want my pp inside her, i just want to open her skull geez

[IMG alt="Lonelyus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/50/50068.jpg?1688943250[/IMG]
ofc not little fella

Not your lil fella, Dont try to flirt with me, That is homosexualism and is forbidden here!

fakecel for not wanting to betray my brothers ? disgusting pig thats what you are
You admitted you dont want to fuck a female, Then why are you here, This is for people who wants females and cannot due to theyre genetics! You stated you dont want a female, Thats volcel or fakecel!

Slitting your throat if you get to fuck a female? Id say your a fakecel

hedonism disgusts me , i rather slit my throat than fuck a female

You admitted you dont want to fuck a female, Then why are you here, This is for people who wants females and cannot due to theyre genetics! You stated you dont want a female, Thats volcel or fakecel!

Slitting your throat if you get to fuck a female? Id say your a fakecel
and what happens when you get your female you pig ? all those bonds that you made with people here all through the window for a cum stained pussy

fucking disgusting

and what happens when you get your female you pig ? all those bonds that you made with people here all through the window for a cum stained pussy

fucking disgusting
Ive notified the admins, Your not an incel if you dont want women

Ive notified the admins, Your not an incel if you dont want women
if a disgusting filth like you that doenst treasure bonds is what truly belongs here they can ban me ig