Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Incels are a disgusting plight on humanity"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200209 014220 Opera

And yet foids keep making them.

what a man do against such reckless hate .
wtf is wrong with this soy cuck we do not hate woman but their behavior toward us because of our ugliness and gas-lighting us thatwe get rejected and bullied by everyone because of our "personality instead" of the real reason that people are simply disgusted by our existence because of the way we look .
well normies are fucking stupid , do not expect much for them .

Pretty much all thugs and low social class men are blackpilled but still get laid. They surely all get bullied by each other lol.

We are omega males btw

Most Chads would hate women if they couldn't get laid tbh

If this is the case then why did civilized nations that promoted patriarchy beat matriarchal societys in the past ¬_¬ Fine let natural selection weed out all the incels then you will have a nation of a bunch of stupid cavemen that will easily be taken over by a society that is civilized. Inceldom is in part caused by womens rights. Womens rights means LOW BIRTH RATE. Patriarchal society's are having MORE children than matriarchal societys right now. Honestly these posts are low iq.

But monkeybrain thug is valuable genetical specieman

Mr.Cm 42069 here is clearly a beta male himself and is projecting- strongly. Could not have made it more obvious.
We are omega males btw
Unfortunatley no. That's a beta male by another word. Invented by betas to cope :feelsbadman:

If you don't wish incels to exist, please also wish ugly women not to exist either.

more of this appeal to nature bullshit

I sincerely hope 'CM42069' gets his nose smashed into his brain!

says the beta cuck

wait, I thought it was our personalities that were at fault? :feelskek:

He's projecting hard lel :feelskek:

I suspect normies have a program-button. Everything the new world order deems wrong, is what normies get programmed to hate through media.

In a primal world cucks and fags wouldn't exist because they'd be killed or enslaved, and the holes in their families would be raped by many men.

Mr.Cm 42069 here is clearly a beta male himself and is projecting- strongly. Could not have made it more obvious.

Unfortunatley no. That's a beta male by another word. Invented by betas to cope :feelsbadman:
With feminism and uncontrolled hypergamy, the alphas and betas got divided into; chad alphas, incel alphas, normie alphas, chad betas, incels betas, and normie betas. Most of the gymcels here are incel alphas.

I suspect normies have a program-button. Everything the new world order deems wrong, is what normies get programmed to hate through media.

Exactly. The deep state finds incels threatening because the black pill is a thorn to the existence of their gynocentric new world order so they are trying to push the perception incels are dangerous right-wing "white" terrorists in order to shut us all up. We are heretics to their religion, and we are painted as devils so the masses of brainwashed faithful will hound us.

Notice how the problem is that "we opposed women". Not so much that we "hate" women, no, but that we reject their hegemony over society.

In a primal world cucks and fags wouldn't exist because they'd be killed or enslaved, and the holes in their families would be raped by many men.

Based as fuck. Appeal to nature normies & be prepared to get your arse handed to you.

Based as fuck. Appeal to nature normies & be prepared to get your arse handed to you.
They should stay as far away as possible from the nature argument with us, we can appeal to nature a thousand times better than they can.

With feminism and uncontrolled hypergamy, the alphas and betas got divided into; chad alphas, incel alphas, normie alphas, chad betas, incels betas, and normie betas. Most of the gymcels here are incel alphas.
Fair enough but I still believe all non sex havers are beta males. So called alphas of any other species never, ever go without mates when the opposite sex is present.

Fair enough but I still believe all non sex havers are beta males. So called alphas of any other species never, ever go without mates when the opposite sex is present.
Maybe that was true before feminism and cucked laws. Now a big roided ugly ogre can be 100 times more incel than a skinny beta chad.

They should stay as far away as possible from the nature argument with us, we can appeal to nature a thousand times better than they can.

True dat. You saw the elephant going ER. No one condemned it.

If this is the case then why did civilized nations that promoted patriarchy beat matriarchal societys in the past ¬_¬ Fine let natural selection weed out all the incels then you will have a nation of a bunch of stupid cavemen that will easily be taken over by a society that is civilized. Inceldom is in part caused by womens rights. Womens rights means LOW BIRTH RATE. Patriarchal society's are having MORE children than matriarchal societys right now. Honestly these posts are low iq.
Totally true, throw in the fact that in animal kingdom, me as a fucking beta or omega, is not going to be vested and hence responsible for the rest of them. The shitty low value lions just go live on their own with no lionesses and enjoy their copes like hanging out with hyenas, maybe find some smaller more pathetic animals and fuck with them when they bored. They're not expected to pay taxes or anything that supports the Chad lions and his harem

True dat. You saw the elephant going ER. No one condemned it.
According to cucks it's ok for everyone to go ER except non-chad men.

Maybe that was true before feminism and cucked laws. Now a big roided ugly ogre can be 100 times more incel than a skinny beta chad.
Jesus christ...it's over.

Every incel should be mandated to show a gym membership before allowed into any incel forum. It's for the greater good. We at least need to be physically strong foe the war to come.

Even if you use the "natural selection" eugenicist argument, it is still fallacious.

You can't "outbreed" non-chads even if low-tier beckies only fuck chads, because their children will still inherit the incel genes from their mother.

And yet foids keep making them.

If you don't wish incels to exist, please also wish ugly women not to exist either.

My point.

He/she even recognize that physical traits are everything we need to survive and perpetuate, what would her ITcel collleagues say about this?

Last edited:
I hope she saw it. Even if she did, she still wouldn't date him lol. :feelshehe:

Also notice the writer exchanged views for looks. Which in the latter case would be the more honest opinion. People in general hate ugly people. Ugly people would be mocked and killed. into exile. That is the truth.

According to cucks it's ok for everyone to go ER except non-chad men.

It sure looks like it.

Every incel should be mandated to show a gym membership before allowed into any incel forum. It's for the greater good. We at least need to be physically strong foe the war to come.

Funnily enough I agree with this.

I hope he goes ER on us, we deserve to get shot for being ugly and useless

Literally every major society that wasn’t grounded into dust kept their women in check. Dumb fucking soy cuck. I might be an incel but if this cunt wants to try and put me in the dirt he’s going to have a big fucking surprise. I’d fuck this cuckold up vERy quickly.

Nobody loves me :cryfeels:

We are all individuals. The collective (“humanity”) is completely irrelevant.

We don't get bullied and ostracized cuz of our views :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's either cuz of fucking ugly face, autism or short height

If you know what an incel is, you're an incel. Chad isn't NEARLY plugged into internet culture enough to have heard of the term.

What kind of retard logic is this, in a more "natural" or "primal" world I'd already be fucking raping, in a "natural world" there's no such thing as consent and that guy would be fucking dead, incels would just gang up together and go on raping sprees

I think the problem is that entertainment has altered what people think "marauders" and "raiders" are, they always imagine a group of handsome strong men because that's how they are presented in media, a lot of these marauder groups were filled with gymmaxxed ugly fucks

Sex is evil. It is dragging us back to an animal state. Love is the answer. Than we can marry our crushes and build tanks to combat stupid chad raiders attacking our enlightened post sexual society.