Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are just cannon fodder, worker drones and innovators for their tribes

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Incels are not meant to reproduce. The purpose of the incel is to protect the tribe from outside threats. Call it cucked, but that's our natural duty as part of a tribe

well now we are being called terrorists, why is that?

Cope, we have no purpose.

why protect a tribe that hates us? ooga booga get me the McNukes

>j-just sublimate your libido bro :soy:

Yes, I will, by advocating for social revolution and the restoration of morality through bloodshed.

Incels are not meant to reproduce. The purpose of the incel is to protect the tribe from outside threats. Call it cucked, but that's our natural duty as part of a tribe
Where did you get that from? Some jewish book maybe. Fuck that, in the animal world, where incel animals are made, they gather in groups and rebel agains foids and chads. I am sure this happens with some monkeys. I think there was a discovery channel/animal planet film talking about this.

Where did you get that from? Some jewish book maybe. Fuck that, in the animal world, where incel animals are made, they gather in groups and rebel agains foids and chads. I am sure this happens with some monkeys. I think there was a discovery channel/animal planet film talking about this.
incels can't rebel. they are easily outnumbered by chads and normies. it was possible in the past, but certainly not now.

incels can't rebel. they are easily outnumbered by chads and normies. it was possible in the past, but certainly not now.
Imagine being here for almost 2 years, having 5k posts and being this fucking wrong.
Actually it's the completely opposite way. There used to be very few incels even 20 years ago (things got fucked up in 2000s and especially in 2010s thanks to hypergamy that could be possible thanks to online dating). Only the truest of truecels were incels. Apart from that, EVERYONE could get a partner, so incels were heavily outnumbered. Nowadays, actual incels are growing in numbers very fast. I think in 2018 27 or 37% of men were VIRGINS and INCEL past the age 18. And it's most likely not even the entire number because men like to lie about their sex life to feel better about themselves. I'd say nowadays 50% of men are incel, even though most don't want to admit it even online, hell, even to themslves. Even IF incels are outnumbered, so are those animals I mentioned, but those who have nothing to lose and go apeshit are 100x more dangerous than your normies and chads.

Only successful slave rebellion I know of is when Moses led his people to freedom, knocked Egypt back to the stone age with the help of some supernatural powers from his God. Spartacus had some military success but end up losing the war.