Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels are mentally strong

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Most of us on here have been bullied all their life. Many of them have been rejected from girls and called ugly by people by everyday. Yet we still we brush it off and don't give a fuck and continue with our lives. The cucks and normies can holler all they want about us being weaklings and losers, but if their minds were suddenly transported to our bodies they'd give up and rope in a single day! When people on this forum have spent like 25 or more years living like this.
No matter what normies femoids will say about us being losers and weaklings remember that you have been through much more hardships than they have, take no shit anyone!

Legit as fuck real inceldom is like hell

Yeah the bullying made me strongER mentally,when normies panick i laugh

We are the strongest people out there bar none. We can stare into the abyss and primitive darkness of human nature without being destroyed by it. Normies are prompt to reject the blackpill because they are too weak to face the truth so they shield themselves. When exposed to the raw truth, they get destroyed by it. Here are two examples:

not cope u retard :feelskek::feelskek:

normies/foids and chads are all weak. there was a chad lite this year who roped himself when his dicklet picks got leaked, they are weak, talentless hacks.

you become strong from failure and hardships. not from ez mode life

normies/foids and chads are all weak. there was a chad lite this year who roped himself when his dicklet picks got leaked, they are weak, talentless hacks.

you are not strong since you cannot alter your reality while chads and normies can

We are the strongest people out there bar none. We can stare into the abyss and primitive darkness of human nature without being destroyed by it. Normies are prompt to reject the blackpill because they are too weak to face the truth so they shield themselves. When exposed to the raw truth, they get destroyed by it. Here are two examples:
View attachment 656545View attachment 656546
If normies were put into our bodies they would rope within a few months. If chads were then they would within a few weeks, femoids would rope in a few days!

you are not strong since you cannot alter your reality while chads and normies can

debatable, they are only successful because of their genetic lottery. normies are not even on the radar, they are subpar.
I have seen loads of chads have breakdowns or tantrums on the smallest shit.

If normies were put into our bodies they would rope within a few months. If chads were then they would within a few weeks, femoids would rope in a few days!
:yes::yes::yes:

thats all that matters

which only temporarily affect them while our looks cripple us for life

yes it matter in a society that functions, but that will change soon

unskilled weak talentless chad will get destroyed in collapse

Last edited:
I literally used to work a job where people would tell me I'm ugly.

Normies think WE are the problem. Lul

Yes we win the mentally lottery at large, still there is no use

I think more or less we are a varied bunch. I remember being a total hikikomori even before covid pandemic so I remember when lockdowns came and people were so worried about being lonely you kind of realize how frail normies are. They wouldn't make it in my shoes

debatable, they are only successful because of their genetic lottery. normies are not even on the radar, they are subpar.
I have seen loads of chads have breakdowns or tantrums on the smallest shit.

I think more or less we are a varied bunch. I remember being a total hikikomori even before covid pandemic so I remember when lockdowns came and people were so worried about being lonely you kind of realize how frail normies are. They wouldn't make it in my shoes
Normies inkwells mass shooters but they would go ER within a few weeks if their souls were transported into our bodies.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the bullying by foids in school when i was 11-17 fucked me mentally so hard, i literally have some ocd routines because of that

the bullying by foids in school when i was 11-17 fucked me mentally so hard, i literally have some ocd routines because of that
Normies would rope very quickly if they experienced what you have.

this is true, but a cope at the same time.

Normies would rope very quickly if they experienced what you have.
One time i sat on entrance stairs of my school during lunchbreak and one girl came up to me and said to me if i realized how ugly i am and how uncomfortable i make girls feel when i look at them, we were alone she didnt even wanted to impress someone or group bully me. I wish some toilet would pull this now i would show 0 mercy and 0 restrain

this is sadly common. very liely you had family gaps that didnt allow you to deal with it or are on the autism spectrum orr have trauma that have symptoms that mimic the autism spectrum. not your fault. some people just dray a bad hand sadly :fuk:

It's true for the wizards who manage to cope. Unfortunately some cels don't have mental strength and they end up roping before then.

If they had to live the life of an incel, normies would rope after several days.
And we live this life forever.