Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are not able to reproduce, yet we will always exist

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Brutal, it's not up to us to end this cycle but to normies
Oh yeah and those incels with subhuman genes that somehow ascend and go :bluepill: again
Jfl

Unless you find a way to “sneak” your seed into her. The easy way or the hard way

39697 1

Cope. Who would want to reproduce in this clown world anyway.

This was some giga IQ deep shit

Cope. Who would want to reproduce in this clown world anyway.
Maybe I'm digging too much into the semantics, but OP can't be coping even if he's wrong because what he says has more dire implications than what you're saying.

I think being born ugly from normie looking parents is actually a birth defect kind of like how some people are born with missing arms some people can be born ugly even though their parents have good genetics and are attractive maybe my mom smoked cigarettes when she was pregnant and thats why I have this birth defect

The main contributer to males being fuck ugly is shit diet+poor posture and atypical prenatal androgen exposure. Genes determine the shape of your features and height/coloration, but ratios and size is all prenatal hormones which ain't genetic at all.

I've always believed environment > genes.

Also yup incels will always exist and (contrary to popular incel belief) have always existed. This is the nature of the species.

I think being born ugly from normie looking parents is actually a birth defect kind of like how some people are born with missing arms some people can be born ugly even though their parents have good genetics and are attractive maybe my mom smoked cigarettes when she was pregnant and thats why I have this birth defect
Even if you were to be born average it just doesn't cut it anymore, hypergamy is rampant
I've always believed environment > genes.

Also yup incels will always exist and (contrary to popular incel belief) have always existed. This is the nature of the species.
Yes incels have always existed but not in big numbers as in the current age

Last edited:
Because being an incel isn't about being objectively ugly, you're an incel if your at the bottom relative to the group. If every person on the planet had their looks increased by 1 point nothing would change. There would simply be a new standard for attractiveness.

If it was 100 years ago we all would be married, have a lot of children and even affairs with a mistress or two
Cope if it was 100 years ago you would have been getting killed in WW1

Your ancestors have shit genetics and you inherited them baaaaad jfl

”muh diet and posture”. L-O-fucking-L
My posture is fucked from hypotonia as a result of neonatal meningitis, fucked posture = fucked maxilla as that controls the tilt of it. I know diet is irrelevant yh but I am fucking subhuman as a result of environment not genetics bud.
Because being an incel isn't about being objectively ugly, you're an incel if your at the bottom relative to the group. If every person on the planet had their looks increased by 1 point nothing would change. There would simply be a new standard for attractiveness.
It's about your mother's skull getting smashed in with a claw hammer while you watch from your fucking childhood bedroom you gimp :blackpill:
Your ancestors have shit genetics and you inherited them baaaaad jfl

”muh diet and posture”. L-O-fucking-L
also jfl at conveniently leaving out my bit about prenatal androgen exposure, are u too uninformed and ignorant to understand what that means? its the hormones you receive during the womb that greatly impacts how you look, you fucking nigger :3

Last edited:
There will always be whores and there will always be incels:feelsjuice: it’s up to us yo break this cycle and destroy this gynocentric society
We are not Incel today because we are ugly.
At least in the West, we are Incel because Western societies have been subverted to the point where ugly foids, our looksmatches, are so delusional and megalomaniacal and egocentric that they only settle for Ultra Chad.

If it was 100 years ago we all would be married, have a lot of children and even affairs with a mistress or two.

The Inceldom of today is not a "natural inceldom". It is a manufactured one, a consequence of a social experiment.
Inceldom today is not our fault or fault of our genetics whatsoever.

My looksmatch has fucked 100 guys before she even hit 18yo.
A broken, J controlled soyciety allowed her to do so.
Now she only wants Mega Chad Only. No matter how I look.

Yet cumdumpster whores and single mothers keep on breeding and spawing over a dozen kids.

Only gigastacy genes can save my future children. My genetics are trash.
Not even she can save mine. It’s totally over for me. If i reproduced with a giga stacy, i would have a normie at best.

incels have always existed, feminism has just made it worse

We are not Incel today because we are ugly.
At least in the West, we are Incel because Western societies have been subverted to the point where ugly foids, our looksmatches, are so delusional and megalomaniacal and egocentric that they only settle for Ultra Chad.

If it was 100 years ago we all would be married, have a lot of children and even affairs with a mistress or two.

The Inceldom of today is not a "natural inceldom". It is a manufactured one, a consequence of a social experiment.
Inceldom today is not our fault or fault of our genetics whatsoever.

My looksmatch has fucked 100 guys before she even hit 18yo.
A broken, J controlled soyciety allowed her to do so.
Now she only wants Mega Chad Only. No matter how I look.
this is the real blackpill:blackpill:. 99% of us would do fine, even prosper in a natural society but this is a (((man made))) phenomena fucking us over.

Incels will exist as long as ugly foids get laid