Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are treated far worse than slaves ever were

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
At least a slave was seen as valuable by society, whereas society hates us, views us as worthless and a drag on society, etc...

Slave owners even justified slavery by saying things like "they are happy here", whereas feminists/sluts (really two sides of the same misandrist coin) openly revel in making our lives miserable and hating us.

Depends on what kind of slaves we are talking about. Not to sound like some sort of JBW libcuck but american slavery was fucked up beyond and crazy.

I always thought it was funny how when we learned about slavery in school the teachers made a big deal about how fucked up it was how their families would get torn apart when the man gets sold to one plantation and the femoid/kids gets sold to another.

But they coveniently skimmed over the fact that they were allowed and even encouraged to have sex to produce more slaves. They were literally more privileged then us. Youre not entitled to sex and a relationship sweaty, but literal slaves got to have them.

Depends on what kind of slaves we are talking about. Not to sound like some sort of JBW libcuck but american slavery was fucked up beyond and crazy.
Most of the excessive cruelty towards black slaves was caused by White women...the White men were much kinder to the slaves than their wives and daughters were...teenage White girls were the cruelest of all (like they still are in the modern age)
I always thought it was funny how when we learned about slavery in school the teachers made a big deal about how fucked up it was how their families would get torn apart when the man gets sold to one plantation and the femoid/kids gets sold to another.

But they coveniently skimmed over the fact that they were allowed and even encouraged to have sex to produce more slaves. They were literally more privileged then us. Youre not entitled to sex and a relationship sweaty, but literal slaves got to have them.
Because the descendants of those slaves are now a legally protected group in the USA, but incels are still despised and treated like we are subhuman, so of course, the teachers for the government system downplay that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back