Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels can be identified as early as 5 years of age. Why? Because the craniofacial base that you inherit at birth stays with you for life.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Your eye area, maxilla and occusal plane doesn't change with puberty. Puberty only impacts the brow bone and jawline, and that too not as much as people think.

Observe the evolution of this guy's face who took pictures of himself everyday from age 13 to 28. Notice how his eye area and maxilla both remain the same.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbk-O9u4gvc

If you don't have a good eye area and maxilla, you're screwed.

Your eye area, maxilla and occusal plane doesn't change with puberty. Puberty only impacts the brow bone and jawline, and that too not as much as people think.

Observe the evolution of this guy's face who took pictures of himself everyday from age 13 to 28. Notice how his eye area and maxilla both remain the same.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbk-O9u4gvc

If you don't have a good eye area and maxilla, you're screwed.

incels know at a yougn age from teachers and parents who practice favoritism, friends you exlude you, siblings who achieve and ascend faster than you, once you are matre enough for lookism and blackpill you just accept your fate knowing somethign was fuckgin wrong growing up the promise of a fulfilling life was never yours you lived in a different reality to your peers

incels know at a yougn age from teachers and parents who practice favoritism, friends you exlude you, siblings who achieve and ascend faster than you, once you are matre enough for lookism and blackpill you just accept your fate knowing somethign was fuckgin wrong growing up the promise of a fulfilling life was never yours you lived in a different reality to your peers
tbh

Dude facemogs me

He grew tall :feelsrope:

nooo you can't be incel unless you have approached 10000 women :soy:

3 inches of bone can decide everything. :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

nooo you can't be incel unless you have approached 10000 women :soy:

no you need to take 50 showers a day first, like me, only then are you truly incel

True if you don't undergo double jaw surgery.

Not sure about canthal tilt and the eye area in general but face can change dramatically with jaw surgery.

I have a hard time believing this ... haven't we all seen plenty of ugly people grow into good looking adults and vice versa

maybe that's just anecdata nonsense to counter .. shrug

it is a little disturbing how teachers practice lookism with children from a young age ... and saddening

indeed, this is mostly true and in probably 70% of cases. I checked my own younger photos and I looked even more subhuman somehow than I do now in relativity to other curries

If you are not tall you are screwed as well.

Bone pill @Incelius Savage

1225772.jpg

I looked better as a kid before mouthbreathing.

hopefully this is me in 1-2 years.
Jawline doesn’t automatically make you attractive my jawline is decent Normie tier and it doesn’t do shit for me

Jawline doesn’t automatically make you attractive my jawline is decent Normie tier and it doesn’t do shit for me
If i had a decent jawline and cheekbones i’d go from a 3.5 to a 6.

If i had a decent jawline and cheekbones i’d go from a 3.5 to a 6.
I have no idea what I am without glasses and at my peak I’m 6. I’m probably a 4-5 normally when foids see me

I have no idea what I am without glasses and at my peak I’m 6. I’m probably a 4-5 normally when foids see me
You are a volcel.

Agreed that inceldom is defined at a very young age however that doesn’t mean kids should be on this site or incel spaces. Why? Well because they say stupid shit to seem cool and edgy and aren’t aware of the actual situation they are in.