Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels cant be racist

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i dont see the benefit of a societal reject being racist. why hate only one portion of the population, when you can hate all?
you think if everyone was nordic they would accept you, and treat you any differently than how mixed nigger race modern society treats you today? really?

be real with yourself bros.

nordic stacy wont even pity fuck you for your courage to be racist outside of the internet.
shed rather fuck t50 lightskin chad than fuck your prey eyed incel ass.

and so would you.

mr tyronelite

vs

mr prey-eyed neo nazi

"muh id die for my race"
nigger they wouldnt give a FART if you were to get run over by a bus filled with anti-nazi niggers.

True you shouldn't hate brocels based on race but to act like race doesn't matter at all is naive

True you shouldn't hate brocels based on race but to act like race doesn't matter at all is naive
no race is very important. but im saying to dedicate your whole persona to hating a race when blacks/indians make up the population of incels is hypocritical and retarded.

not only that white people hate ugly white people.

yeah they can slay by geomaxxing, but they fuck up their "white" bloodline in the process and end up making another inbred subhuman. topic change: ugly people as a whole should stop procreating.

what im trying to say here is, incels should not be racist, they should be pro mortalists

that's right nigger

nordic stacy wont even pity fuck you for your courage to be racist outside of the internet.
shed rather fuck t50 lightskin chad than fuck your prey eyed incel ass.

>incels can't be racist
>anti nazi nigger!

no race is very important. but im saying to dedicate your whole persona to hating a race when blacks/indians make up the population of incels is hypocritical and retarded.
Agreed
yeah they can slay by geomaxxing, but they fuck up their "white" bloodline in the process and end up making another inbred subhuman
Isn't that how you're father made you, how do you feel about it?
. topic change: ugly people as a whole should stop procreating.
Harsh truth
what im trying to say here is, incels should not be racist, they should be pro mortalists
Meh eugenics mogs anti natalism/pro mortalism

View attachment 954025
i saw this thing on this site, it said that 70% of white women fuck 90% of black men.
yeah they wont intermarry, but they sure are taking black cock.

>incels can't be racist
>anti nazi nigger!
saying the n word isnt racist

i wouldnt die for my race but i hate browns
Yes Chad Kohler | Kohler | Know Your Meme

Agreed

Isn't that how you're father made you, how do you feel about it?

Harsh truth

Meh eugenics mogs anti natalism/pro mortalism
yes i feel like shit because i could have had blue eyes. looksmaxxing as a white guy is so much easier than an ethnics. ethnics have to rely on "sex appeal" and white guys just have to be white.

eugenics does not mog antinatalism or mortalism. because even if we as a society eugenics maxxed, in the end one way or another, nature will have its way. children will start developing mental/physical disorders. its inevitable. and there will still be ugly kids being made even if we only allowed nordics to procreate. so thats dumb as fuck to even say that.
every issue, every problem, everything thats effecting society in a detrimental way. would not exist if humans did not exist. period.

i saw this thing on this site, it said that 70% of white women fuck 90% of black men.
yeah they wont intermarry, but they sure are taking black cock.

it only mentions the keyword "white women" 1 time and only one page, where does it say that 70% of white women would?
yes, thats a good thing only a small minority of incels are white, most are non whites why should i support non whites reproducing? all non whites should be blackpilled into inceldom.
not only that white people hate ugly white people.
View attachment 954001
View attachment 954006

yeah they can slay by geomaxxing, but they fuck up their "white" bloodline in the process and end up making another inbred subhuman. topic change: ugly people as a whole should stop procreating.

you pull up one or two cases maybe even 7 cases of people hating white women on the internet, therefore everyone hates white women cause a redditor said they did.

View attachment 954035
View attachment 954036
it only mentions the keyword "white women" 1 time and only one page, where does it say that 70% of white women would?

yes, thats a good thing only a small minority of incels are white, most are non whites why should i support non whites reproducing? all non whites should be blackpilled into inceldom.

you pull up one or two cases maybe even 7 cases of people hating white women on the internet, therefore everyone hates white women cause a redditor said they did.
never said everyone hates white women? i said every white person hates ugly white people.
and the source where it said 70% it was based off how many white women in the west get STDs in college. i cant find it and wont bother to look but you can say all this, you can nazi larp all you want.
white stacy wont fuck you, if you really are incel and not fakecel white mtb wouldnt look at you, and you supporting your race is laughable.
become a pro mortalist or stay a cuck

never said everyone hates white women? i said every white person hates ugly white people.
and the source where it said 70% it was based off how many white women in the west get STDs in college. i cant find it and wont bother to look but you can say all this, you can nazi larp all you want.
white stacy wont fuck you, if you really are incel and not fakecel white mtb wouldnt look at you, and you supporting your race is laughable.
you really got this pissed off :feelskek: :feelshaha:

your asking us not to discriminate based on race, shouldn't you not discriminate based on beliefs either? we're all incels bro!
theres a lot of incels on IT, yeah we should let them on this forum cause they're fellow incels as well too!

your asking us not to discriminate based on race, shouldn't you not discriminate based on beliefs either? we're all incels bro!
theres a lot of incels on IT, yeah we should let them on this forum cause they're fellow incels as well too!
beleifs and race are entirely different. why wouldnt you allow a black incel on this site?
there is no race for your face. any race can be incel. if you want a white only incel forum its gonna be dead as shit and only 3 people are gonna use that site and 2 of the 3 will be indians larping as nordic.

yeah stay a cuck for your race that doesnt bat an eye when you die @EngelCallDell19

beleifs and race are entirely different. why wouldnt you allow a black incel on this site?
there is no race for your face. any race can be incel. if you want a white only incel forum its gonna be dead as shit and only 3 people are gonna use that site and 2 of the 3 will be indians larping as nordic.
you say this but do you have an issue with the ethnic incels such as nirvana who hate white people? you don't tell him to stop being racist do you?
why are you trying to gatekeep on who can be incel? anyone can be incel regardless of race or beliefs

yeah stay a cuck for your race that doesnt bat an eye when you die @EngelCallDell19
>how am i mad??
adlajsdfkjasdjfk white boy white gurls are bult for bcc jiadjfoasifjasdopifjasdoifpjaosdopfij ahnfpdjaofijsdiopfjo cuck!

you say this but do you have an issue with the ethnic incels such as nirvana who hate white people? you don't tell him to stop being racist do you?
why are you trying to gatekeep on who can be incel? anyone can be incel regardless of race or beliefs
nirvana is not an incel? wtf lololll
im not gatekeeping shit go be racist no one is stopping you. im just saying as incels we shouldnt hate just one race, we should hate everyone as a whole.

nirvana is not an incel? wtf lololll
im not gatekeeping shit go be racist no one is stopping you. im just saying as incels we shouldnt hate just one race, we should hate everyone as a whole.
nirvanafan1988 isnt incel? how is he not banned then?

i dont know who that is. i thought you were talking about the singer.
View attachment 954118
Moroccancel2 and Nirvanafans are ethnic incels who hate white people and prolly believe only non whites can be truecels, you won't tell them that incels shouldnt be racist only cause you hate white people, you admitted it yourself that because i have pride in my race its "laughable"? the only people who don't are the same ITcucks and normies who hate us?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-12 123435.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-12 123435.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
Moroccancel2 and Nirvanafans are ethnic incels who hate white people and prolly believe only non whites can be truecels, you won't tell them that incels shouldnt be racist only cause you hate white people
dont know where you got that from. i stated whites in my forum because usually the most common racists on this forum hate whites. do you want me to squat down on my knees and spread my asscheeks for you to inspect?

obviously ethnics that are racist to whites are also an issue themselves. but ive never even heard of those users you mentioned so calm down.
you admitted it yourself that because i have pride in my race its "laughable"?
it is laughable that you have pride in your race when you have not embodied any of the features that make your race so prominent and above the others. you're basically an ethnic that just inherited the albino gene at this point.

no of course they can

eugenics does not mog antinatalism or mortalism. because even if we as a society eugenics maxxed, in the end one way or another, nature will have its way. children will start developing mental/physical disorders. its inevitable. and there will still be ugly kids being made even if we only allowed nordics to procreate. so thats dumb as fuck to even say that.
:yes::yes:Based bro. It’s retarded to be a nazi incel.