Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A reminder to white incels that every race is racist and you can be too.

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
White people are the only race not allowed to be racist. Trust me when I say that if you're white, every nigger, chink, and spic wants you dead and wants to fuck white women. Don't let them take everything your forefathers built. Take it back.

It is real. Somehow a lot of people are racists agains each other.
There is this movie : Hotel Ruanda thats shows two black ethnics fighting each other... but they look the same.
Even in mix raced countries where even white people and black people may have similar DNA traces, people will still find reasons to hate on each other.
Everybody can be racist. I think we should not, because the real enemy is the GOV, but it is what it is.

only reason white are not racist is simply cause they dont have to, they can slay any foid they want and do wutever they want. we live in white mans world atm. there are very few white 'incel' on here, for them this is just an edgy teenager phase they will move on and enjoy their life in few years

Don't worry, everyone is racist anyway even the hardcore white liberals. The moment it becomes cool to be conservative and racist again these same people will become racists overnight.

Its crazy how people measure SMV by how many white chicks on can pull. Asians or blacks or latinas dont count. Almost as if there is a superior race :feelsthink:

This is your second "just be racist bro" thread in the forum. What's your angle here? :feelswhat:

This is your second "just be racist bro" thread in the forum. What's your angle here? :feelswhat:
My angle is we're in a race war and white people are the only ones that don't know it. We need to wake up.

Inceldom Discussion

My angle is we're in a race war and white people are the only ones that don't know it. We need to wake up.
It's a incel forum not stormfront.

White people are the only race not allowed to be racist. Trust me when I say that if you're white, every nigger, chink, and spic wants you dead and wants to fuck white women. Don't let them take everything your forefathers built. Take it back.
As an ethnic I agree but I want to kill other ethnics along with whites too.

Correct. Ethnics are infinitely more racist and if whites don't stand up for themselves ethnics will take advantage of that

It is real. Somehow a lot of people are racists agains each other.
There is this movie : Hotel Ruanda thats shows two black ethnics fighting each other... but they look the same.
Even in mix raced countries where even white people and black people may have similar DNA traces, people will still find reasons to hate on each other.
Everybody can be racist. I think we should not, because the real enemy is the GOV, but it is what it is.
Whites are litterally the least ethnocentric group of the known world

Whites are litterally the least ethnocentric group of the known world

Yea, a lot of whites are white-guilt ridden woke faggots that support shitskin replacement with canned, group think revisionist reasons like this.

Image 1

Phull support to white incels from India, pay your rents buddies

we live in white mans world atm
"Atm" nigga, its always been that way. jbw is historical, there's some truly brutal historic accounts of native whores literally betraying their own men, selling them out to enemy forces to sleep with them