Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incels, CuckTears, and the FBI tip line

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Reporting actual child abuse is nice and all, but it seems like the idiots on Reddit have made a clusterfuck of a thread, as usual. I'm here to help them out partly because I'm bored, and partly because I feel a great deal of pity for any self-described "watchdog" group so utterly feckless and incompetent.

First of all, according to the Swedish Defence Research Agency, less than 26% of all internet traffic to this forum comes from the United States. In decreasing order of importance, they should probably also include links to law enforcement agencies in Germany, Bulgaria, Sweden, Canada, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, the UK, and France. Doing so would increase their coverage to roughly two-thirds of our community.

Now let's go over some of the comments.

Img1

I'm not sure why U.S. citizenship is relevant at all. Non-citizens who are physically present in the United States can, of course, report stuff to the FBI, including but not limited to permanent residents, temporary visitors, and undocumented aliens.

Those who are not physically present in the United States can also report stuff to the FBI if their information involves U.S. nationals, U.S. territory, and any instance where the U.S. federal government claims extraterritorial jurisdiction, which is why, in conjunction with the State Department, the FBI operates more than 60 offices in U.S. embassies and consulates abroad. In other cases, these offices do cooperate with other U.S. government agencies, Interpol, and foreign agencies, although any action taken is subject to the discretion as well as the legal and resource constraints of the host nation.

I'd imagine someone making a shitty joke on 4chan will end up being a lower priority than money laundering and human trafficking.

Img2

I'm not sure why this person thinks it's helpful to link to the main website of the Department of Homeland Security. A search on the DHS website for "incel'' or ''incels'' results in zero hits. The DHS does have a main investigatory arm, HSI (Homeland Security Investigations), and they do operate a tip line, but they spend a lot of their time working with ICE, an agency that I'm sure is not very popular amongst left-wing Redditors. DHS is largely irrelevant to incels; their investigations run the whole gamut from immigration fraud to drug trafficking, but I'm not sure why CuckTears thinks they would be more helpful than local law enforcement in our cases.

Img3

Img5

Oh, man. And here we have Redditors who don't really understand "free speech'', though in the context of American constitutional law, the preferred parlance would be ''protected speech''. I'm not sure why they think merely inflammatory (edgy) speech is unprotected; it is. Incitement of imminent lawless action is not, and that's a pretty high bar. This legal standard dates back to 1969 in Brandenburg v. Ohio.

In 2000, the ACLU successfully defended NAMBLA in a civil suit from the parents of a 10-year-old boy who was raped and murdered by two paedophiles who were NAMBLA supporters. Controversial political speech, however inflammatory, is largely protected in the U.S. -- the same reason why flag desecration is legal. Speech that merely offers a defence of paedophilia is morally reprehensible but is and ought to remain protected speech.

Img7

They want to waste government resources to not only visit but also arrest individuals for making comments that are "really vile''.

I don't need to be a political scientist to tell you why that could go terribly wrong in a society that respects everyone's civil liberties and the rule of law. In Western democracies it is generally not the job of the judiciary, let alone law enforcement agencies, to determine if speech is ''morally unsound''. It is their job to determine if it is legal, and those are two very different definitions.

Img4

Img6

Every day, the FBI receives more than 1,000 tips. In 2017, 98% of those tips were deemed ''nonactionable''.

CuckTears' idea of spamming the FBI tip line with reports of us being edgy on the forum will likely yield no results. To the contrary, it will drown out actionable tips and waste the FBI's time, since the FBI is obligated to be as thorough as possible with each tip. Indeed, repeated submissions of nonactionable tips will lead to any further submissions being ignored.

I mean, this is just fucking hilarious. Redditcucks want to report ''edgy jokes"? Fine. It's really not my issue that they mistakenly conflate morally reprehensible speech with speech that incites or is integral to criminal activity. Nor is it my issue if they want to report a random internet user to a law enforcement agency in another continent. All they're doing is wasting their time, the government's time, and taxpayer money.

Last edited:
I bet these fucking cucks hate the FBI when they murdered Koresh's pedo cult (they deserved it)

IT complains to FBI
FBI be like yo thats crazy bro

I'm going to report every single IT post to the Mossad.

Tl;dr: the FBI does not give a fuck because we didn’t do anything wrong

These niggas are the actual child molesters if anything :lul:
Img 4223 1
Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 45902 PM

In their eyes discussing consent laws should be illegal. Someone commented on a post where a user just talked about consent laws and how valid they were saying "this has to be illegal right" as if there is anything illegal about talking with no real intent of breaking the law.

I hope they continue to choke up the FBI tip line. Remember to counter report any threats made against us. That fag who made that comment about raping people should be first. Make sure you do it to their local police too, since redditors have the same username across multiple subs.

In their eyes discussing consent laws should be illegal. Someone commented on a post where a user just talked about consent laws and how valid they were saying "this has to be illegal right" as if there is anything illegal about talking with no real intent of breaking the law.

No, it's not illegal to merely discuss AOC laws.

I generally try to avoid online discussions about the age of consent because it usually ends up being a clusterfuck even if all users are participating in good faith, and that in itself is rare.

I can't stand the autists who won't stop repeating ''Í'm a hebephile, not a pedophile.'' I mean, if you have to keep telling people you're not a pedo, you might be one. Nor can I stand the loud, sanctimonious fuckers who demand the summary execution of all suspected rapists without regard for due process.

I generally try to avoid online discussions about the age of consent because it usually ends up being a clusterfuck even if all users are participating in good faith.

I can't stand the autists who won't stop repeating ''Í'm a hebephile, not a pedophile.'' I mean, you have to keep telling people you're not a pedo, you might be one. Nor can I stand the loud, sanctimonious fuckers who demand the summary execution of all suspected rapists without regard for due process.
In my opinion the hebephile line is important because liking a 16 year old should not be remotely the same as liking a 6 year old. Grouping a slightly controversial idea in with a very controversial one using 'slipper slope' arguments is a standard tactic for turning people against arguments that are actually reasonable by playing on their emotions.

Imagine actually dedicating your time to "monitoring" a fucking forum which you aren't even part of. Embarrassingly pathetic.

In a world so filled with online misogyny, an elite crime fighting unit, forged in the hellfires Reddit, rose from the darkness. They asked no thanks, though they knew, that if not for them, this world would surely succumb unto the darkness.

In the dark shadows of this world, they fight for our freedom, online crusaders who dedicate their lives for the cause. In a world so filled with evil, only heroes may rise... And rise they did, bravely venturing into the toxic core of .Co, they vanquished the evil therein.

“Th-thank you! Who are you? How can we ever repay you?” Cried the people, grateful for their lives, the masked strangers nodded: “we are IT,

and We. Shall. Never. Surrender.”

Last edited:
In a world so filled with online misogyny, an elite crime fighting unit, forged in the hellfires Reddit, rose from the darkness. They asked no thanks, though they knew, that if not for them, this world would surely succumb unto the darkness.

In the dark shadows of this world, they fight for our freedom, online crusaders who dedicate their lives for the cause. In a world so filled with evil, only heroes may rise... And rise they did, bravely venturing into the fetid core of .Co, they vanquished the evil therein.

“Th-thank you! Who are you? How can we ever repay you?” Cried the people, grateful for their lives, the masked strangers nodded: “we are IT,
View attachment 248590
and We. Shall. Never. Surrender.”
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

These cucks and trannies have the moral equivalency of a SWOTTER.

Lmao the retards are spamming the fbi for no reason

JFL what are the police going to do? the childish :bluepill: delusions of ITcels
"Sir, cease posting on incels.co or I'll have to shoot you"