Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels! Go grocery shopping April 1-3

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Lol some people want us to not shop on these days so disgusting single mothers can go buy up all the good food with their welfare to feed Chad’s kids. This is going around social media.

#PSA: On April 1-3, please avoid non-critical trips to local grocery stores. This is when low-income families receiving #WIC/SNAP benefits will likely redeem their benefits. It's a difficult time for those who may suddenly need more meals per day, so please be mindful of "WIC" labels when doing your grocery shopping -- we must do our part to support our communities! #WICBenefits #SNAPBenefits #April1

Last edited:
Single mothers can fuck off. They’re already living off of my taxpayer teat, pun intended, the least they can do is wait in line like the rest of us.

Get fucked. I buy whenever I want. My parents have been raped with taxes hard enough.

I did my part by bulk bying essentials this morning. Don't worry, I wore nitrile gloves and disinfected everything when I got home.

Order food. Fakecel if you leave ur mothers basement

Im glad i don't live in burgerland tbh

Imagine curbing your own chances of survival so whores who don't give a fuck about you can buy up products. Cucked.

Going to the store right now probably gonna get a sandwich and some beverages

normies BTFO

Be a holocough denier bro

dont forget to coomsume

I didn't see any #WIC shit.

Actually shopping on those days really sucks because thats when everyone gets their federal/state benefits, so the grocery stores are mobbed, especially with boomers who just got their bennies and retirement income. I don't know about you guys but I loved going grocery shopping at the 24/7 stores here like between 11pm-12am because they were like ghost towns and just getting restocked with lots of good stuff. Now all of the stores close at 8pm and its ultra lame. I am ordering online instead.

Will rape the store.

Well, coincidentally I was going to go shopping for food today anyways, might as well stock up for a couple weeks

I’ve been eating frozen and prepackaged shit

Fuck those useless cum dumpster

Can't see myself leaving the hiuse

I'll buy what I want when I want. I'm not going to cater for a society that doesn't give a single fuck about me. Until they start showing me the same level are care, respect, understanding and opportunity they can fuck off

bought 3 cart loads of food
47F4EB77 D2C0 42AF BBBB C2523340F066

Imagine letting a single mother live off your money.
You will never get to fuck her.

At least in the past if a woman lived off your money, you'd be able to fuck her and have offspring with her
full