[TeeHee] Incels have a secret code that decreases men's height, cock length and cheekbones, turning them into incels as well and increasing the group.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★
14d 7h 36m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 1h 29m
IncelTears is accusing us of being an echo chamber when they're an echo chamber themselves. Except we have scientific studies to back up our claims, they just drink soy.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
★★★★★
66d 1h 41m
Mariana Trench IQ

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
68d 21h 26m
IncelTears is accusing us of being an echo chamber when they're an echo chamber themselves. Except we have scientific studies to back up our claims, they just drink soy.
Echo chambers are bad no matter how much reason you have to suck your own cock.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 8h 17m
As much as I like the lingo here, you'd have to be a real dunce to not pick it up after lurking a couple weeks

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
148d 1h 29m
Echo chambers are bad no matter how much reason you have to suck your own cock.
I'm guessing you think this place is a bad echo chamber? In reality we're part of a larger manosphere

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
68d 21h 26m
I'm guessing you think this place is a bad echo chamber? In reality we're part of a larger manosphere
I just want us to be moving towards something productive. Just reposting stuff from IncelTears, and not even making a statement or critique about it, is BrazilianSigma levels of obtuse. That's what he does. Reposts our content, and doesn't even critique it.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
148d 1h 29m
I just want us to be moving towards something productive. Just reposting stuff from IncelTears, and not even making a statement or critique about it, is BrazilianSigma levels of obtuse. That's what he does. Reposts our content, and doesn't even critique it.
True, OP has been doing that, but most of this forum isn't like that. Plus I put in a little critique myself.

I will admit there are some stupid memes on this forum such as "JBW"

S

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
18d 21h 29m
High IQ

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
100d 1h 31m
I can agree with you on this one.

We really do need some of these retards to stop posting shit from IT here.

It gets fucking old seeing multiple threads dedicated to them.

Honestly, mods need to crack down harder on these IT posts as spam and reward heavy warning percentages.

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
7d 5h 24m
can we stop with reposting every single fucking shit that is posted on that subplebbit

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★
48d 12h 34m
We all talk shit to each other all the time about various theories, the importance of different factors like height vs face, we argue about what's chad and what's chadlite, we argue about the smv of the average male, we argue about ways to copes or what is cope, we argue about what should be done to change society for the better, we argue about whether or not life is worth living.

They all circlejerk and spam bluepilled, dunning kruger garbage. They're far more of an echochamber than us.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★
14d 7h 36m
I can agree with you on this one.

We really do need some of these retards to stop posting shit from IT here.

It gets fucking old seeing multiple threads dedicated to them.

Honestly, mods need to crack down harder on these IT posts as spam and reward heavy warning percentages.
I think I only did 3 IT topics, while there are dozens of topics on the most diverse subjects. If 3 topics bother you so much, it makes sense to suspect that you are an undercover IT.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
148d 1h 29m
I think I only did 3 IT topics, while there are dozens of topics on the most diverse subjects. If 3 topics bother you so much, it makes sense to suspect that you are an undercover IT.
No you fucking didn't unless you mean 3 today. Last week you were spamming like 10 a day.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★
14d 7h 36m
No you fucking didn't unless you mean 3 today. Last week you were spamming like 10 a day.
Yes, and some users complained, and I reduced it to just 3 posts in the morning and 3 at night. If you still bother with the few posts I make, it's because there's something in them that bothers you more than the others.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
148d 1h 29m
Yes, and some users complained, and I reduced it to just 3 posts in the morning and 3 at night. If you still bother with the few posts I make, it's because there's something in them that bothers you more than the others.
That's 6 posts a day. No one cares about this shit. IT is retarded, we already get it.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

17 yo ricecel
★★★★★
25d 20h 24m
I’ve said this like a million times, NEVER take IT seriously, they will reject studies from Princeton and the University of Minnesota, it’s incredible.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★
14d 7h 36m
That's 6 posts a day. No one cares about this shit. IT is retarded, we already get it.
So while dozens of threads are created every day on a wide range of subjects, three threads in the morning and three at night ridiculing IT disturb you. Tell me more.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
100d 1h 31m
it makes sense to suspect that you are an undercover IT.
You are a fucking retard

My post doesn't target any specific poster because there are too many idiots on here who still lurk reddit.

I don't touch reddit at all, if it weren't for you braincel dumbasses, I wouldn't know wtf is going on in plebbit. You niggers just cant help yourselves into bringing plebbit to .co

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
22d 10h 46m
we are all master codesmiths and learned our skills from the notorious hacker known as 4chan, aswell as mastering deadly combat moves from the grinch in a mask -

meme video for reference.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 19h 45m
They're just fighting a war of attrition that they are slowly losing.

The blackpill will keep making them ask questions at the back of their heads unconsciously.

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★
12d 9h 52m
Ngl, tbh, ER, based, IQ, JB, Stacy, chad, incel.. is just a code. We're sending hidden messages to each other for a global conspiracy

F

Forum_User_2345

Veteran
★★★★★
26d 20h 54m
Must be something in the water table.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck
★★★★★
108d 55m
Yes yes we all meet together every Sunday to discuss our agenda and it was decided by us to use slangs