Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News incels.is exposed again, but in spanish this time

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
gonna watch it rn to see if im in it

image-2024-01-07-010724756.png

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Regenerator MENTIONED

image-2024-01-07-010910221.png

Truecel trait: you're never shown in any of these videos :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Exposed for what, pixels on a screen?

I never appear on these videos. It’s ovER :feelsrope:

@TheCatMan @LeFrenchCel
image-2024-01-07-011306874.png

MENTIONED

Wow ur Famous @Ron.Belgrade

@Ron.Belgrade let me know if I was mentioned.

There's this one part in the video where it says that we support pedophilia. They are just making shit up by this point

37 minutes of a dude running his mouth

Hahahaha, they will never show my post. Most of my post are infecious blackpill that every j00tuber will be demonitzed for mentining.

Notice that many times they cherry pick our threads, to show only the most edgy and low effort posts.

Mom, I'm famous.
Screenshot 20240107 110745

JFL most replayed

YEEEE IM HERE

19:26

Hate spainfags

Any Spanisn niggss here who can tell us what he said ? I assume it is some bluepill bs

Any Spanisn niggss here who can tell us what he said ? I assume it is some bluepill bs
I watched it a few days ago, he's a redpiller, the white guy costarring is also a redpiller. They said incels support pedophilia. The host explains the history of ERs.
He claims that the wiki page about the Scientific Blackpill is debunked because he shows three studies there that don't say Looks > All. He boasts the ability to debunk the whole page but doesn't do it in the video because "it's an argument by exhaustion".
The guest YouTuber claims the blackpill is false because he pulls at 169cm (5'6 for burgercels). They both say Elliot Rodger wasn't ugly :bluepill: and the guest laughs because he thinks Davison had better looks than him, yet he did what he did.
At one point they say that facial attractiveness comprises less than 50% of attraction. The guest plugs his game and masculinity channel and the video ends.

I doubt I'm in there, I'm not popular enough. I need to try harder.

retarded and bluepilled chilean, still believes in self-improvement :feelskek: