Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.is on the subject of "niggers"

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
I often see the word "nigger" being thrown around on this site. It makes me wonder how much of this nigger stuff is aloud on here? Can I freely and truly speak my heart out on here about how I feel about niggers or is that not OK?

I know there are some black incels here and I feel no animosity towards them. I really don't. I don't even consider them as "niggers" but as incel brothers.

How much of this nigger stuff is ok before you get into trouble?

I often see the word "nigger" being thrown around on this site. It makes me wonder how much of this nigger stuff is aloud on here? Can I freely and truly speak my heart out on here about how I feel about niggers or is that not OK?

I know there are some black incels here and I feel no animosity towards them. I really don't. I don't even consider them as "niggers" but as incel brothers.

put all blackcels on your ignore list :feelsdevil:

███╗░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░██╗
████╗░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██║
██╔██╗██║██║██║░░██╗░██║░░██╗░█████╗░░██████╔╝██║
██║╚████║██║██║░░╚██╗██║░░╚██╗██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚═╝
██║░╚███║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║██╗
╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝

you can say nigger as much as you want pretty much

No one cares as long as you aren't spamming racebait in ID. Which actually isn't too uncommon. :lul:

No one cares as long as you aren't spamming racebait in ID. Which actually isn't too uncommon. :lul:
Racebait makes up 30-45% of ID at this point.

That is refreshing to hear since I really hate those. But I don't hate our black incel brothers.
That is refreshing to hear since I really hate those. But I don't hate our black incel brothers.

For me there is a big difference there.

theres no such thing as a "blackcel" any nigger can ascend they are one race that cant be incel

Because incels.is.

This site aims to be a place for men who can't have sex, without shutting themselves off to anything more than that. But then you see a lot of incelsn't who just come to make it clear that they love Hitler so much and how they want to kill Jews, blacks and lgbt people as well. Pretending to be white supremacists

Hitler

Our beloved FUHRER!!!!! :feelscomfy::feelsYall:
he tried to save the world from the fags and jews, but the axis powers only had a 40 percent chance of winning so it was rigged imo

Shiieeet, das racist bro. Nuffin but respect to y'all, former kangs

Just by name you can tell you can talk shit about niggers all you want.

We are a TND supporting site.

yeah this site is just a 4chan 2.0 so you can pretty much say anything about any race and no one would care or try to get you banned

It's a free speech forum. Say what you want.

"There are black men and then there are niggas, and the niggas have got to go" - Chris rock