Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.is

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Muh oneitis :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: My life and sanity depends on my oneitis. I've been in love with her for over 5 years now, while she had multiple boyfriends too. My mood depends basically on how I perceive she is perceiving me at that given moment:feels::feels::feels:
mmmmm · GitHub

Muh NT :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I'm not NT enough if I was NT enough I would be able to get girls:feels::feels::feels:

Muh oneitis :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: My life and sanity depends on my oneitis. I've been in love with her for over 5 years now, while she had multiple boyfriends too. My mood depends basically on how I perceive she is perceiving me at that given moment:feels::feels::feels:
mmmmm · GitHub

Muh NT :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I'm not NT enough if I was NT enough I would be able to get girls:feels::feels::feels:

View attachment 659409
oneitis fags are more annoying

@HiddenUzer and @Zer0/∞

Zoomer gif is making it moar funny

Is this supposed to be a jab at me I say both of these things

mmmmm · GitHub

View attachment 659409
TRUTH UNFILTERED

QUDOS TO YOU NEVER BLACK DOWN

Oneitis cucks need to be burned on stake

fuck you non nt ness ruined my life i dont even ever been in social circle i dont know my potential you fuck

Never had a oneitis. Idk why niggas keep obssessing about them.

I've had this oneitis for 3 years now, I really wish she was my GF ngl

Oneitis and NT copers are the most annoying and bottom barrel incels

It's been over nine years.
S.R.B. pill is brutal

But my highschool oneitus was 13 years ago. She is a super great girl, but eventually got a boyfriend. I still wonder what it would be like to have anal sex with her.

Just deny that being autist affects your physical looks theory

autistic high tier normie gets the nerdy becky simpcels gush over

low inhib subhuman gets treated like the court jester while being in serious relationship limbo all their life

sick of the NT cope bullshit

autistic high tier normie gets the nerdy becky simpcels gush over

low inhib subhuman gets treated like the court jester while being in serious relationship limbo all their life

sick of the NT cope bullshit
:yes: