Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels > Marriedcels. Proof Inside

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
We are living a better life than this married cuck:

https://gyazo.com/a6d596949369f9cc85a0cc3429949ef3

https://gyazo.com/a13059261fe5fa310801f72c9e91deee

Ultimate Fucking Cucks

I wonder if their bitches are getting dick elsewhere or they are simply repulsed by all men today

Either believable

If i were this guy i would make a big text explaning it all or a video, then i would kill the vagina demon and after this kill myself.

This is why I don't bother with women. I know I won't be enough and cucking would be inevitible.

This is why betabuxxmaxxing or cuckmaxxing will get us nowhere.

It's just fucking over.

Lets just say it involved meeting online. Talking for years. Flying to another country to meet her and being friendzoned instantly. She prefers some useless hipster pretty boy. She supports him, pays all his bills and complains about him endlessly but denied she was sleeping with him at first for ages. I lost my shit at her and called her out. I hate her so much that sometimes i punch walls until my knuckles bleed.

After that ended badly a new girl in the office flirted with me and she became a rebound oneitis. She just used me. Another girl my cousin introduced me too flirted and used me and in the end shacked up with some useless wanker who drinks 6 cans of lager a day. He starts at 10 in the morning and she pays while he does nothing. I still think about my first oneitis a lot and its cancer because it makes me so angry.

I've always wanted to get married, not because I want to be married but because I want kids

My god what a fucking faggot, pathetic bitch. Wtf is wrong with the brains of these cucks

There simply are no individual solutions to structural problems. And women/feminism are a structural problem. So you're stuck between a rock (alone) and a hard place (partnership), no matter what.

How can a man allow this to happen to him? How can a person just remove themselves from all dignity, honor, and self-respect like that?
Guy should do something, drastic and fast.

NekoStance said:
Ultimate Fucking Cucks
I wonder if their bitches are getting dick elsewhere or they are simply repulsed by all men today
Either believable

They know that all they have to do is to get in a dress and wait a few minutes at a mall in order to get some dick.
If it's the right one is up to the slut in question, but it was never easier to get some men to stuff them then today.
Or just open fucking Tinder and get the chadiestr Chad you can find to come over for a quicky, while the husband's in the shower.
Technology gave them the ultimate tool to get a man anywhere at any time.

And whenever a woman says that she's "too tiered for sex" it means she's "too tierd for sex WITH YOU".

Berdea said:
How can a man allow this to happen to him? How can a person just remove themselves from all dignity, honor, and self-respect like that?
Guy should do something, drastic and fast.

it happens since most men have little to 0 options.