Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels no longer actually try to get laid (and rightly so)

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Has anyone noticed this?

I made a thread asking if anyone else had never been to a party or nightclub. Almost no one had. I think that's the biggest difference in incels in the past 15 years or so. Not that there's any point in trying, but it's more like men these days just accept the fact that it's over.

In 2005, incels were more of a rarity, going to self help seminars, buying books etc. In 2020 they post on internet forums, locked in, fully aware of their lifelong sexual invisibility.

They've stopped trying but they're still just as depressed

Would anyone engage in battle if out numbered 100:1 with the enemy having a clear strategic and technological advantage? I think not. Incels triyng to get laid is like running into a brick wall for no reason.

i try online dating every couple of years when i develop false hope again..

trying IRL is a good way to get accused of something

You can only fail at something so much before your spirit breaks

Now when I pass women on the street, even if its an 8/10 woman I don't even look at her besides seeing her in my peripheral vision like I would see an elderly person or a man. And I refuse to do the trademarked beta male move of looking into her face and smiling.

It actually makes women angry that you are not simping or at least checking them out.

When you stop paying any attention to women, they start disappearing from your world.

I have been to parties and nightclub. I get mogged hard by chad and go home alone most nights

Everybody wins in this scenario.

Incels don't hurt themselves with hopelessness (by trying anyway) and foids want us gone.

These days if you push your luck too hard you can get metoo'd and end up with a criminal record

It's better to be blackpilled at a young age. You won't develop unrealistic expectations, only for them to come crashing down. Also, more of your male peers will be in your situation, which means less shaming.

Why play a game when you know it's unbeatable.

I quit clubs in the early '80's.

Too expensive for no sex. Cheaper to buy a six pack and drink it outside somewhere.

I went to after work partys a few times but stopped because i just wanted to go home and relax.

Would anyone engage in battle if out numbered 100:1 with the enemy having a clear strategic and technological advantage? I think not. Incels triyng to get laid is like running into a brick wall for no reason.

Because we've realized it's all genes. Unless you can fraud with surgeries, hair transplants etc you're done for.