Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels rating on this form is meaningless

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I posted a picture of me 2 weeks ago and said “rate this curry chad” while I was at a club surrounded by hot blondes  (i am still a virgin) and more pictures with my friends and me doing cool shit in general.  Everyone said 8/10.

Then I posted a picture of me today with selfies in my room and I got 4/10.

This is fuckin bullshit. Ratings are fuckin useless. 
It’s eitger you are getting laid or you are not. There is not accurate rating and it’s all about
the halo effect. 

Recently I graduated and I bought prettt nice clothes, and guess what? Ppl treat me differently.  Guys move out of my way when they are on my way. Girls don’t give me that weird creepy look like they have seen a ugly guy. And they talk to me normally like a normie guy.

Conclusion: I might be able to live in the society like a normie but I won’t be able to live like chad.
Soon I am gonna start going to clubs again with my new found confidence and let’s see what happens.
I got a decent social circle and I get invited to parties so hopefully I can change my life around these Christmas/new year parties.

Lol just get a haircut and nice clothes...

KILL YOURSELF.

itsOVER said:
Lol just get a haircut and nice clothes...

KILL YOURSELF.

That’s the problem with ppl here. They are ugly and lazy.

I have yet to see a picture of a jacked incel who is a gymcel and dress well.
Most are just ugly low effort selfies in their room. Atleast try you fucks!

I can call myself incel because I try to looks max, gym, and look for other ideas to look good.
I don’t wana be lumped with lazy incels who put no effort, got no friends and don’t wana study hard to get a better job, and are fat or skinny fat.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

I can call myself incel because I try to looks max, gym, and look for other ideas to look good.
I don’t wana be lumped with lazy incels who put no effort, got no friends and don’t wana study hard to get a better job, and are fat or skinny fat.

Lol.

THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.

You're a gymcoping tryhard.

That doesn't work for me (Waste of time)

itsOVER said:
Lol.

Yea but it’s better to live a normal life than a subhuman life.
Guys respect you more if you are jacked so better to be ogres

Yea but it’s better to live a normal life than a subhuman life.
Guys respect you more if you are jacked so better to be ogres

I'm a 5"8 manlet.They'd just think I'm compensating

Facade said:
I'm a 5"8 manlet.They'd just think I'm compensating

Yea but they won’t mess with you or talk shit cuz you might beat the shit out of them

Yea but they won’t mess with you or talk shit cuz you might beat the shit out of them

That's true but I'm too depressed / mentally broken to work out.

Ratings don't mean shit. You are either fuckable or not. Women don't think like us. She won't say smth like "He is 4/10 but I would do him."

I feel like the other night some of us meditated on this together subconsciously. Some dormant normies here have been overdosing on the black pill like roasties OD on Ds. Time to wake the fuck up, clear pill our way out of this shit.

You saying that clothes meant the difference between being looked at like you were a creep, and people respecting you including guys getting out of your way?

That is some next leveel bluepill PUA bullshit.

Most people rate a point too high on this forum. I see average guys rated 6, total over-tier subhumans rated 4 etc.

itsOVER said:
Most people rate a point too high on this forum. I see average guys rated 6, total over-tier subhumans rated 4 etc.

Doesn’t matter how guys rate you,if you are not getting by laid then rating means nothing.

Zyros said:
You saying that clothes meant the difference between being looked at like you were a creep, and people respecting you including guys getting out of your way?
That is some next leveel bluepill PUA bullshit.

homeless bum chad could get more pussy than some rich looksmaxxed betabux

there is no surgery or gym for ur skin

itsOVER said:
I can call myself incel because I try to looks max, gym, and look for other ideas to look good.
Lol.
The only gym for your face is mewing and jawzrsize/heavy chewing. After that it's completely ogre